Hello! :)
I've visited this fantastic forum a lot in the past years as an invisible guest.
Today I woke up and decided I wanted to interact with this community. So here I am, I love japanese music since I was 18 (I'm now 27) and my tastes are on the heavier side. I love oldschool VK, Nagoya Kei, but I also enjoy a bunch of new metal-ish and dark VK bands like the one in my avatar. (ok fine that's a doll not a band...)
The first japanese album I've owned is 'Gauze' by Dir en Grey and you will find that artwork in my Last.fm avatar http://www.lastfm.it/user/unburial_rice (which is a new account and since I listen to a ton of new releases will not represent much my actual music taste right now but hey I'd love to have you there!!) 
My favourite album from 2015 so far is '皮肉な種の卑屈な芽。' by 黒百合と影 followed by 'into the shadows' by Anoice. (I also enjoy many non-VK japanese acts)
I'm from Italy (sorry for my English) but I'm going to live in Tokyo starting this April.

See you!

Your musical compatibility with unburial_rice is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Lycaon, Blesscode, 黒百合と影, アルルカン and DADAROMA.

Welcome to MH! :)

Hello and welcome to MH!

Awesome of you to decide to join us lot, yay! Been a Japanese music fan for ages, wow. I love how you said 'like the one in my avatar' and it's a doll, not a band. X'D I get whatcha mean though, haha. Interesting likes! Got any favourite bands at the moment? I'm guessing the mighty DeG is up there! Awesomeness. I've added you on Last.fm by the way, we've got SUPER compatibility. ;3 Nice favourites of this year too, very enjoyable releases. Your English is brilliant so no worries about that, thank you for coming out and making an introduction. Also, you're moving to Tokyo in the future!? Oh my gosh, amazing. Do enjoy yourself and take care.

See you around and have fun!

Hello!! Welcome to MH, hope you'll like us!
I've checked (and I've added you) our last.fm compatibility and it's also SUPER with me ah! We are sharing Lycaon, メガマソ, sukekiyo, ALSDEAD and 劇情テノール. It's not that bad. :-D

Wow so you're moving in Tokyo this april, it's so so so soon, you must be so excited!! that's awesome!
see ya!