Trombe

new band "glamscure" has formed

new band "glamscure" will hold their first live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/04/23, and their new maxi single "subliminal" will be released through their official web-shop and at their live since 2015/04/23 (1,620yen)

"glamscure" members:
Vo.ケイオス(chaos) (ex-クオリア(Qualia), Pink-Tribal)
Gt.ハルイ(harui) (ex-ヴィデオグラマァ(video glamour)(support)-->un-->pezment)
Ba.祈〜いのり〜(inori) (ex-Serpentine†Ghost-->蟻-ant--->閉鎖病棟(heisabyoutou)-->pezment, now in …。【サイレンス】(silence))
support Dr.純(jun) (ex-閉鎖病棟(heisabyoutou), now in カラビンカ(kalavinka))

[track list]
01.fruitless
02.s±n
03.subliminal

CAYOD9AUMAANUwL.jpg

http://www.glamscure.com/

Their vocalist must be poor as fuck to use the same look in 2 bands, or maybe lazy, doesn't care or whatevs. This caused a bad 1st impression, but they sound ok.

This sounds AMAZING! I'm definitely buying this. 

Their vocalist must be poor as fuck to use the same look in 2 bands, or maybe lazy, doesn't care or whatevs. This caused a bad 1st impression, but they sound ok.

Why don't you tell that to kamijo who's more or less had the same thing going on since the 90s. This look is still a little different than his last one. And he probably is poor as fuck. Like many indie bands are.

Why don't you tell that to kamijo who's more or less had the same thing going on since the 90s. This look is still a little different than his last one. And he probably is poor as fuck. Like many indie bands are.

Sure. I actually think KAMIJO is a talentless piece of shit, who has been trying to be Lady Oscar since the 90s, which is why his looks are always so similar. Lame. But he made friends with some people that are actually talented and/or relevant, so he managed to be part of cool bands. This dude didn't have the same luck, but at least he isn't annoying like KAMIJO.

Sure. I actually think KAMIJO is a talentless piece of shit, who has been trying to be Lady Oscar since the 90s, which is why his looks are always so similar. Lame. But he made friends with some people that are actually talented and/or relevant, so he managed to be part of cool bands. This dude didn't have the same luck, but at least he isn't annoying like KAMIJO.

You can say that you don't like him but I think to say he's talentless is very ignorant. He composed many great songs throughout his career. At least from a technical point of view. Anyway you should stop being such a negative nancy. 

At least he still manages to look awesome, unlike many other guys out there. And why did this thread open up as a portal to bashing the single most talented musician in Visual Kei to date? Kamijo has nothing to do with this — 

Looking forward to seeing what Chaos can express this time.

At least he still manages to look awesome, unlike many other guys out there. And why did this thread open up as a portal to bashing the single most talented musician in Visual Kei to date? Sugizo has nothing to do with this — 

Looking forward to seeing what Chaos can express this time.

fix'd that for you

SET-LIST at 2015/04/23:

01.s±n
02.the queen's distress
03.憂鬱さの中に隠れた本能(yuuutsusa no naka ni kakureta honnou)
04.subliminal
05.deus ex machina
06.fruitless

CDSk5ChVAAAPQT_.jpg

their new digital single "fruitless(KALM Remix)" will be available for download at their live since Ikebukuro CHOP at 2015/06/10 and up to Ikebukuro CHOP at 2015/08/28

they have close ties to most of the bands i follow aka they're on my radar

the vocalist has last fm lol they're cool, really looking forward to their releases!

lmao i didnt know chaos was gaijin.

he accepted my request on last.fm and i have a feeling the rest of their releases are going to be mad awesome, i'd totally follow them if i was in tokyo rn.

their live-limited one-coin single "evil-minded" (500yen, limited 50) & live-distributed DVD will be released at their presents live "melancholic blood baby Vol.1" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2015/12/29