Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Call of Duty 7: Black Ops

call-of-duty-black-ops.jpg

So I was lucky enough to get my hands on a copy of this game early, as some of you have noticed. I finished the campaign mode last week, and it's definitely my favorite Call of Duty campaign so far, and I think I've played them all except Call of Duty 2.

Online servers went up this week, so I've gotten a chance to play online too. It's all right, but I want to say I'm a tad bit disappointed the first night it was ridiculous I joined my friend's session in free-for-all and I was playing "Nuketown" it's a pretty small map, but I swear I spawned at least 5 times without even being able to turn around or start running before I died.

My K/D online is horrible, I'll be lucky if it's positive now. But like the more money you get and more you can unlock the better it'll be, but just a heads up there's people in the 40's already. I'm 14 right now.

Anyway who else is planning on getting it, and what console?

Add me if you want, PSN: GrudgeoFSorrow

lol, you played them all, except CoD2, which is the best out there...

niw, I think I'm getting my copy tomorrow by Actiblizz, if not, I'm going to buy it later tomorrow after work, and going to sell my review copy on internet :)

Can't wait for the new zombie mode .o.

Hm, I guess I'll have to play COD2 then, I don't even see it in stores anymore.

Anyway, I'm totally loving this game now, there's just a couple online maps I don't care for, and maybe a couple other things, but now that I have the Galil I've been doing a lot better online, finished a bunch of contracts too!

Wait what?! People actually buy these games for other uses than multiplayer? Seriously? And people buy it for PC? What's wrong with people?!

PS3 + mulitplayer = WIN!

Playing games like this on PC gets way too easy. Every other shot ends up as a headshort, which is boring. On PS3 on the other hand you'll get chakllenged. Heatshots ain't that easy when playing PS3.

Wait what?! People actually buy these games for other uses than multiplayer? Seriously? And people buy it for PC? What's wrong with people?!

PS3 + mulitplayer = WIN!

Playing games like this on PC gets way too easy. Every other shot ends up as a headshort, which is boring. On PS3 on the other hand you'll get chakllenged. Heatshots ain't that easy when playing PS3.

It's simply preference. I hate playing FPS with a game controller. I need a keyboard and mouse. There is also a definite difference in the type of people that make up the PC community as well (comparing to PS3).

In WaW, I hated that most of the games I played on my PS3 were filled with little 12 year olds thinking they're the shit. I quit playing it because of that, but I still play it on PC.

Not bashing the PS3. Love the system, but for me, FPS just aren't really my thing on it.

I understand, I used to be like that up until half a year ago. Or, it all started a year and a half or something back when gaming Resistance with my brother and two friends a few times a weekend. Used to hate playing FPS with a game controller, simply because it was too hard for me, which made me hate it. Playing with a mouse and keyboard on the other hand was great because it was quite easy. And back then I just got mad when I lose, so it wasn't a good thing. But half a year ago now I went to my brother and spent a month there, gaming online almost everyday with his PS3. Ka-boom!!! Loved it, went home and bought myself a PS3. Love the challenge that is with FPS and PS3. Love, love, love it!

My life story. Thnx for reading!

Sorry for the off-topic things, guys. You can now continue this thread.

wait, people play FPS's on a PS3? Since when is that a combination? Just as people that play fighters on an Xbox 360... That just doesn't make sense...

Niw, I'm about to go prestige 1 finally, didn't have that much time the last week to play it...

Singleplayer didn't do it for me. There wasn't a single level in which I felt the wow-factor, instead of the previous CoD's...

wait, people play FPS's on a PS3? Since when is that a combination? Just as people that play fighters on an Xbox 360... That just doesn't make sense...

I play fighting games on my Xbox. I have an arcade stick controller, but still. FPS's on consoles seem to be far more popular than FPS on PCs. :?

have not touched the campaign. The multiplayer is fun when i have friends over and the zombie mode is the just awesome!

Zombie mode is the best part of the game, Everything else is kinda meh.

Sign in to follow this