Sign in to follow this  
takeruismyhero

Who is your best friend?

Didn't see anything in the search for this. Trust me.

Anyway, who is your best friend? It doesn't have to be on the forums. It can be anyone you feel very close to. Now, WHY are they your best friend? How did you meet them? How long have they been your best friend? :o Discuss these things and more~

My best friend is a blanket. >_____> Yeah, it sounds stupid but... I'm a weirdo lol. :P No, not that kind of weirdo. Anyway, his name is Keru. Keru came about because of a picture that Takeru has of himself sleeping or trying to. He was wrapped in a well... like leopard/cheetah/whatever spotted blanket. I remembered I had one jsut like it too. Only, mine was teal and kind of well yeah... it's not EXACTLY the same. Just the pattern is. So, this blanket reminded me of my hero and what not. I associated it with him.

The name 'Keru' is said as you would say 'Takeru'. but it's said without the 'tah" sound. So, it's 'Koo-roo'. Hope you enjoyed that weird little story of mine. :P

What is your story with your best friend? :3

I don't have one. [2] People I called my 'bff's left so I think it's best for me to just be in a small group of friends (which I'm doing now, hanging with two friends left in my year).

Well, I see others have said their partners and I've never thought of that in this way so a shoutout to my bf on this.

Edited by beni

I would say my partner and a really good friend from work. 

Here... I'm new still, so I haven't gotten to make many friends yet or at least close ones yet. 

I don't have one. [2] People I called my 'bff's left so I think it's best for me to just be in a small group of friends (which I'm doing now, hanging with two friends left in my year).

That's kind of how I feel. Most of my 'best friends' are either plushies or well... my blanket because these are things I know will never betray me. I mean, how can they? Are they going to walk out the door and never return to me again? I'd actually find funny if they actually did... LOL

WhirlingBlack. He's a total bro <3 (no homo)

Edit: I guess I can expand on this a little lol

We've been friends online for at least 6-7 years, but it's been so long that neither of us actually remember when we first started talking. When things went sour with my girlfriend at the time and I had to make last-minute international travel changes to try and salvage my vacation, he went out of his way to book himself a trip to Japan(with like... a month's prior notice) so that I wouldn't have to go alone. Every time I've been remotely in the same part of the world since then, he's flown in to hang out with me.

A true bro.

I don't really have one anymore because my best friend of 4 years turned into a total cunt.

but I do spend like every waking moment with my girlfriend so I guess that counts right?

I feel like best friend -term is something which results after years of friendship. Of course there's couple friends I like to spend time with more than with others, but I wouldn't call them my best friends.

I used to have one best friend, but it has slowly died. She's couple years younger than me and when she went to high school, she started getting more friends and different interests. I guess we grew up. I still think her mom as my second mother, and she still gets jealous whenever her parents show more affection to me than to her.

We met when I was 8 and she was 6. I was new in the neighbourhood and I remember that I had an ear infection. I was biking around trying to see places when I heard someone yelling to me and asking if I could draw with her to the asphalt with chalk. I remember telling her that I need to ask mom first because of the ear infection. That was the start of it; for the next five years we were inseparable. Then I had to start moving around the city a lot and finally moved to different city. While this made us slowly grow apart, while I wouldn't call our relationship "being best friends", we are still incredibly close. And even if we don't see each other that much anymore, we can still talk about anything at all.

i honestly feel like my cousin is my best friend cause me and her talk about everything

and since she understands me...

and i never really had "friend'" cause im shy and i don't like talking to people much =__= and does internet friends

count as friends? xD

Hmm, I think the "best friend" term is bullshit. I don't like to categorize people in levels of friendship. I have quite a few friends I'm very close with, and that's it. Most of them being part of my life for over 10 years now. If I like someone and I feel they do the same towards me, and if there's some kind of mutual respect and appreciation for one another, that's enough for me.

Well yeah I have a best friend. Since childhood, going through all kinds of shit. I'm sorry for you guys not experiencing such a thing.

Eva.

But because we're both very introverted it may happen that sometimes we don't talk for months. haha.

Also, she lives in Germany and I in the UK, so we actually hardly see each other face to face.

I had some good friends during my early teens, but we kinda drifted apart because I never gave a shit about the small town life and they did. And I was a weird teen with a weird hairstyle and weird music taste (vk).

My best friend from primary school has a kid now and I'm just.. not like that. She is 23, totally legit age to have a kid, but still, we basically have nothing in common.

I'll speak from a forum point of view. As of lately, thanks to the Skype group and regular chat, I feel as though i've gotten closer to the regulars there. So much of my free time when im on the computer and such is spent talking to those guys. We talk about pretty much anything and i feel like they're like my second family on the net. Cool and stupidly funny people and i appreciate them a lot <3 Y'all know who you are. 

This butt. We first met in late 2001 (maybe super early 2002) online, despite living only about an hour drive from each other. He wouldn't give me the time of day, but I stuck to him like a dingleberry. XD He eventually gave in and accepted my love. <3

We get along like two peas in a pod. Seriously... we've only ever had one major disagreement and that was settled with a: "nunyabsns." He continues to support me even when he thinks I'm being irrational, convoluted, or any other negative term. He'll tell me I'm being ______, but that he can understand why I would be reacting that way. He's always been trustworthy and never condescending.

He's not just my dearest friend, he's my soulmate. Non-romantic soulmate, but still. We explain it as in a past life we were conjoined twins and HAD to get along, but now our souls found each other again and we CHOSE to remain as close as before. ((Okay, so I explain it that way and he just merely nods at my insanity.... because I'm his sanest friend. :D))

1380280_10152867443553469_56213488516755
We totally jiggle each other's goodies. In public.

kyoselflove, she own this ass

Sadly I don't have many friends. Depression makes you hard to live with, sometimes, even when you try really hard to fight it. Even now that I'm on good medication and recovering from it I find I just don't get along with people because I can't relate to the things they like and they WON'T relate to the things I like, because I'm full of obscure. I like what I like and get offended when people go all glassy eyed because they don't understand. I never understand what they talk about but at least I pretend to care lmao.

anywaiz mah inbox is totes open gaaaaiz js

My best friend is named Josselyn. She's 22 and a Pisces. She loves A$AP Rocky and Drake and we are obnoxiously close. In college we practically lived together cause she hated her roommate and mine moved out so I had the room to myself. lmao we're basically long distance best friends now but it works for us.

my best friend´s name is Ken and he´s a year younger than i am. at first when we met, we tried dating and nothing came out. then some time later we started talking again and found out we´re kinda similar. i like how he´s mainly into hip-hop/rap and metal-ish stuff while i prefer Japanese music in general, but we´re both interested in each other´s music. we tightly keep in contact and do lots of things together. it´s so good to know there´s someone to support you, no matter what ^_^

Well, I see others have said their partners and I've never thought of that in this way so a shoutout to my bf on this.

Let"s be friends beni, and i feel that you are kindly people  :wan-45:

I love your posts :D

giphy.gif

Me and my best friend met during a cosplay event 4 years ago. I was afraid to talk to her, 'because I'm shy and I thought she could think my cosplay is stupid. She came to me to let me write down my nickname from an internet platform. However, at first she fell in love with the friend (Mona) I was visiting the event with. I kinda felt like she'd take Mona away from me, so I started hating her. Later we started talking, got to know each other better and better and it did'nt took that much time to know we were best friends, because of all things we went throught. We went on our first holiday together last year. It was awesome. :3 She's 5 years older than me and I wonder how she can manage my fangirl moments. xD

I'm going to see her this week again, time to rape the playstation and visit a J-Style meeting in our hometown. :3

By my definition a best friend is someone who will be there for you in hard times, or at least be interested enough to ask how you're doing now and then. Not just someone to pass the time with or chat. Well it's kinda all of these things put together. And of course there's the factor of meeting in a real space. So there's nobody I could really call a best friend. And honestly there's hardly anyone I could consider to be more than an acquaintance. Especially among people I only talk to online.

Many of my real life friendships have never reached that point either, because we just stopped meeting each other, and because of trivial change of interests.

Sign in to follow this