CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #18: Are you a Morning Bird or a Night Owl?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #18  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Morning Bird or a Night Owl?

• Morning Bird! I like to sleep early and rise with the sun! 。â??â?¿â??。
    • Night Owl~ I am one with the night. ^(OvO)^
    • I tend to fluctuate back and forth between both...depending on the day ¯\_(ã??)_/¯
    • I am simultaneously both, cuz what is sleep? ~__~
    • Neither. ALL I DO IS SLEEP. (â?ªï½¡â?ª)。。。zzz

Are you a Morning Bird or a Night Owl?

To submit a poll for the MH POLL OF THE WEEK, P.M. @CAT5 with your poll question, choices, and state whether it's multiple choice or not.

I'm both? Like I can get up in the morning no problem, especially if I have work. If I don't work the next day, I usually stay up late and slack off.

It really depends. I actually wake up during the night because of my ADHD medication. However, I tend to go to sleep early and rise early as well. I've been waking up at like three or four in the morning everyday. I don't really mind it. I also tend to go to bed between eight and ten, depending on how tired I am. I guess that would make me a morning bird? O_o

I'm a night person, definitely. I feel more energized after midnight, especially when it comes to work. Almost all my papers in university were finished between 3 and 4am and I feel like I can study more efficiently knowing that nothing will bother me.

I despise mornings. It doesn't matter how early I go to bed, I wont wake up until about midday the next day unless I have an alarm set. Any time I need to got to work or attend a lecture in the morning I'm basically a walking zombie. Despite that, though, I'm not really a night owl either (depending on how you define the term, anyway). I always get tired around midnight, but the weird thing is that I wont fall asleep for a good 2-3 hours after I go to bed, so typically between midnight and about 3am I'm in this weird state of feeling too tired to do anything yet seemingly unable to fall asleep.

I'd say that I was certainly a night owl. Even if I had somehwere to be early, I'd sleep late but still wake up on time to get where I need to be. 

Now My schedule is all over the place and I need to fit sleep in where ever I can. Maybe I'm still a night owl, but it's rare that i stay up past midnight anymore. 

Maybe I'm making a gradual transition in to being a morning person? 

I feel like there's something inspirational about being awake in the middle of the night though. Everyone else is a asleep and for a moment the whole world around you is quiet, but I feel it can also be dangerous with too much time alone with your mind. I tend to over think when i stay up late and hit this weird hole. Lately since I've been sleeping more often and getting enough of it, I've noticed that I haven't been so cranky, anxious, and depressed. 

So I'll leave it as night owl, but I want to be a morning person.

Definitely a night owl. Always.

However, that's only on my days off unfortunately as my job requires me to wake up and be at work in the morning.

It's bad... I'm a night owl... I've been wanting to get back into being a morning bird. I would be good at it when I was running. Maybe I should get back into running..

Some days I can wake up early just fine, some (most) days I'm more alert later on in the day and at night. It really depends on how much sleep I've had and my mood. Thus why I went with the third option.

I hope to get it straightened out (or at least more stable) in the near future, because this is (part of a) problem to me.

I stay up late and get up early. Love doing both, even though it means I won't get many hours of sleep. But im vanilla ice cool with that.

Depends on my work shift, hah.

Seriously though, if I have the choice I usually find myself staying up longer and longer each passing day, so I guess I'm a night owl.

I still kinda like early morning shifts too though. It means I'm at home at 3 pm and the day ist still young. There is something very motivating about getting up early, I dunno, you just feel you have so much more time at your disposal, even though you really just spend the same amount of time awake. It's still a good feeling.

Hoot hoot! Not a morning fan at all. When I get the chance and I have no plans, I usually sleep in as late as possible. Even on the few days when I'm not busy till midday I rarely get up much more than an hour before I need to leave.

In contrast, even if I need to get up really early the next day I probably won't go to bed until 1am or later.

neither, Vampire!