Trombe

勇企(yuuki)(ex-UnsraW) new band "DOAK" has formed

Yuuki will always sound like Yuuki, His clean vocals are very limited. He has a small range and inconsistent tone but he has always had power despite it. He still effectively brings drama to songs even with a low capacity for technique. He has a lot of the same problems as Jin although I find Jin to have less redeeming factors to his singing

The ERIZA recordings had a good amount of screaming so I hope he's keeping it up

I always loved the sound Satoshi created in Para:noir and D.I.D - I never was very into UnsraW, but was hoping that something great would come out of this lineup.  I honestly did not like the preview, and wish Satoshi would have stayed with D.I.D ~ then again, nobody knows if D.I.D will ever get their shit together enough to release something new (waiting on you Fatal Error Trace...), so this is better than nothing.

I always loved the sound Satoshi created in Para:noir and D.I.D - I never was very into UnsraW, but was hoping that something great would come out of this lineup.  I honestly did not like the preview, and wish Satoshi would have stayed with D.I.D ~ then again, nobody knows if D.I.D will ever get their shit together enough to release something new (waiting on you Fatal Error Trace...), so this is better than nothing.

Yeah, Fatal Error Race is just a dream now. Akane is helping Airhead remix their songs. It's just baffles me on how he can help remix FOUR of someone elses songs but he cant finish ONE of his own. :/ I give up on D.I.D.

Honesty that's kind of what excites me, Yuuki is NOT typical looking at all so for him to adopt such a run of the mill, trendy, "clean" look is a big change. As much as u loved his gnarly UnsraW looks.

He can't hide though, that face. iiii still see that brutality behind it :)

The hair and makeup is different for him but the outfits especially of the other members does not look typical or trendy at all. Looks more old school style. And I could definitely see yuuki wearing something like that in unsraw. Add in some white contacts and a bit more spike in the hair and there you go. (I really wish bands would bring back the spiked hair).

Thankkk you I miss "truly" spiked hair too :( as sleek and malleable as these Layered, volume styles are, it will never have the edge that some good old fashioned suicidal 80's teasing will produce.

not feeling the whole megaromania/lycaon over the top fanservice game on two left ones, and eriza also was a better band name, but idk....music?... I have a weird feeling they either won't last too long, or will shift a couple members, and change their name again.

this is too weird atm.

king yuuki looks good, tho.

they look as indiefag as it gets im disappointed its like a bootleg lycaon royz mess

YUUKI WHERE ARE THE BOTTOM LASHES??? MY BELOVED BOTTOM LASHES??? bitcH WHERE???

as for the music (boooooring) the preview sounds decent but yuuki sounds rlly mopey?!??!?! otherwise im excited to hear their single hopefully its just as edgy as unsraw just more polished

I wonder if age and his throat problems of past have changed his voice? His cleans used to be really great. His screams and growls used to be above average too. I guess I'll hold off judgement for now. 

Yuuki has always been likeable for the power of his clean singing even when he is actually missing most notes (which is most of the time) Personally I don't think it's really gotten worse, can't really tell without any full songs.

umm guys you're all pretending they can afford nightmare or dir en grey level studio recording tbh, it's an indiefag band with 500 yen per song sound mixing budget tbh

We are...? Lol are there people that don't UnsraW low budget..?

unsraw had 2 PVs!!!111 in this day and age of D.I.D. glorious HD vidya, no indie band is allowed to be that cheap apparently, fml

(bopping to eriza terekos all this month tbh)

I'm super pissed off that flawless unsraw drummer disappeared after featuring on amarylis/nihilism btw

2 glorious timeless PVS!! and so have I actually the wait is so badd lol

I forgot about that completely that's a shame  both songs were fantastic

they will hold their presents live "無題(mudai)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/08/02

[live participating artists]
DOAK
DADAROMA
SCREW
THE BLACK SWAN