fictioninhope

Flight Rising

Here's a few more guides to help newbies keep their dragons happy. @fictioninhope has done a great job covering the basics but this guide is a good follow up if you have questions still.

New User's Guide

Guide to FR abbreviations

Familiar bonding

Elemental Festivals and YOU!

I'm always available for questions~ Happy dragon training~!

Here's a few more guides to help newbies keep their dragons happy. @fictioninhope has done a great job covering the basics but this guide is a good follow up if you have questions still.

New User's Guide

Guide to FR abbreviations

Familiar bonding

Elemental Festivals and YOU!

I'm always available for questions~ Happy dragon training~!

Do you want me to edit the original post to include those links?

ME AND @beni BE REPPIN DAT WATER SQUAD ALL DAY DOE. TURN UP!!!!

1370031419_tumblr_md3elnDVDG1rneib6o1_50

We're just....unfrozen snowflakes :o

#WaterMasterRace

Ohohoh bring it~~~

tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif

tumblr_nnq4foBkM31utd7yno1_250.gif

Do you want me to edit the original post to include those links?

If you feel like it. ^_^ I just was digging around for the newbies in the ice forums and thought it was worth sharing. <3

If you feel like it. ^_^ I just was digging around for the newbies in the ice forums and thought it was worth sharing. <3

I'm trying to keep all the helpful guide-like links in the main post updated so people can just look there instead of having to weed through the replies(not that we have a lot of replies in this thread yet but you know what i mean lol). I'll probably work on it tomorrow after work. :3

I have this pair ready to hatch a 2 egg next in the next couple of days... would anyone be interested in the babes?

tumblr_njzeipwOek1sfyvsro1_500.png

So far this pair has given me 2 mirror images of the father (crackle on the right). But as the tertiary genes are supposed to be the same rarity level, hopefully there is an okapi baby this time around. Normally I charge about 100k treasure for these hatchlings, but I'm happy to give them to some MHers in need of some fully gened dragons to decorate their lairs for FREE. :D

I haven't seen many of you guys with Coatls yet?

Yay! We got lucky and had one of each! Just let me know which one you guys choose and I'll send the crossroads trade with them to you~!

Female | White Iridescent | Blood Facet | Crimson Crackle

This one is only the second dragon on Flight Rising with this color and gene combination so far. the first is her brother from an earlier clutch.

13451944_350.png

Male | White Iridescent | Crimson Facet | Crimson Okapi
He is the second dragon, and the first Coatl, to have his coloring and genes combination on Flight rising so far. He's also "XYY" (white, crimson, crimson) which is collectible and worth extra should you choose to sell them later. 
13451945_350.png

Also, happy Greenskeeper Gathering! 

Next time you get a nest for those two Kelly I want one like the little male with okapi.. only female. XDD

Aaahhhhh festival~! Maybe I'll luck out and get a nature egg finally after like 3 weeks of hunting for one. :|

Next time you get a nest for those two Kelly I want one like the little male with okapi.. only female. XDD

Aaahhhhh festival~! Maybe I'll luck out and get a nature egg finally after like 3 weeks of hunting for one. :|

Np problem. You looking for a mate for the other maize coatl you got from me? XD

Yes I am. XDD HOW DID YOU KNOW????????? I love him too much to get rid of him. Plus, I pretty much only get imps from Aki/Calendula. I'm also in the market for a WC breeding pair since all I get are nocs from the three WC inclusive pairs I have.. XD;;;

Hehehehe. XD I'm glad you decided to keep him. He has an interesting range with the crimson pair (I scryed him with Navojoa), nice autumnal/earthy colors. I'll keep my fingers crossed this pair gives me more okapi babies for you. :D

I kinda miss my WCs, I got rid of all of them. I couldn't sell them at all, but I do know there are collectors out there so maybe your taste will fare better. I'm on my jeweltones kick and refuse to budge lol. Maybe my next legacy goal will be WCs. That would be fun.

Is everyone enjoying the festival? Are there any festival items you haven't been able to get, didn't have time to get? I have everything I wanted so if you need flatleaves I would be happy to give some away. I only end up selling them off, otherwise. :3

Also, I have these guys on a 3 egg nest

12588873_350.png12571676_350.png

Hatchlings have a bit of a color spread on the wings.
f2exz.jpg

So possible offspring will look like this.

11tq42w.jpg

Same as last time. Free to MH members, first come, first choice! ;)

Hey bros I got some dergs on nests. Bengal and Panda's hatchlings aren't up for adoption. 

6877771_350.png?mtime=VUOaKwADhYg 9980545_350.png?mtime=VN2HmQADPRo

Aika and Nariene~ 3 eggs

6397385_350.png?mtime=VPPEDAAChtI10724775_350.png?mtime=VQG9EQACSIo

Toshiya and a currently unnamed dragon~ 3 eggs

12038332_350.png?mtime=VSlDCgACqQk 12312218_350.png?mtime=VWtEYQACtaE

Malware and Virus~ 4 eggs

I don't have fancy color range/hatchling preview like ender has cause I'm lazy but let me know if you're interested. :3 

I'd be interested in one from Aika and Nariene and one from Toshiya and a currently unnamed if that's ok with you

Sorry it's both of us again. ^^;; I almost missed this, huffity. You and ender-chan have the most beautiful dragons. >w<

I'm also interested in one from Aika and Nariene. And.. if I may ask another from Malware and Virus too..? Too gorgeous. ;w; Excited to see how they'll turn out. *lurkes outside of hope-chan's dragon lair* x3

I am so getting back to this thread one day to show off my dragons, a.k.a. the ones you two and others have kindly given me. <3 x'D

omg i didn't even know such a thread exists XD

i just joined in April so still kinda inexperienced about breeding dragons, and the hoarder in me had convinced myself to concentrate on collecting retired items before anything else LOL ._. when i eventually get serious about breeding projects i'll definitely have to consult some of you experts over here :D

also, if anyone needs food please just ask. i literally have more than 20 pages of food items in my hoard and about twice of that in my vault.

omg i didn't even know such a thread exists XD

i just joined in April so still kinda inexperienced about breeding dragons, and the hoarder in me had convinced myself to concentrate on collecting retired items before anything else LOL ._. when i eventually get serious about breeding projects i'll definitely have to consult some of you experts over here :D

also, if anyone needs food please just ask. i literally have more than 20 pages of food items in my hoard and about twice of that in my vault.

Srsly I'm so jealous of your sprite familiars!!! You must have been coli grinding like crazy to get that kind of treasure? Nice collection though. I've given up on getting most retired items. I just hoard new ones lol.

Srsly I'm so jealous of your sprite familiars!!! You must have been coli grinding like crazy to get that kind of treasure? Nice collection though. I've given up on getting most retired items. I just hoard new ones lol.

hahah don't give up! yeah grinding's a little boring but at least it's a one-off thing in that once i've collected the retired familiars to fill my bestiary i can sit back and chill :D tbh i'm A LOT more impressed with players who embark on massive G1/gene-ing projects.. the patience and effort that go into those are simply staggering. anyway, i just thought that it will probably be wise to start buying the sprites early since those literally rise in price with every new registration window. and even then it seems that i'm a little too late on the light sprite: that bugger is like 50k gems now on AH, so, umm ok ;w; i'm currently missing that guy and the 4 KS familiars, all of which i'm not hopeful of ever owning haha.