fictioninhope

Flight Rising

Don't feel bad. Your familiar collection is probably miles ahead of everyone else from you're window (and mine lol). But that's true they will only get more rare and expensive as more players enter the game. u_u congrats on them, tho! Gen1s and genes are an whole new addicton. Lol. I'm not soooo much on the gen1s, but I like legacy challenges and finding rare gene/color combos to breed. That's basically my fave part besides dominance.

Okay Aika/Nariene and Toshiya/Unnamed nests have hatched and I didn't get what I was looking for so all 6 hatchlings are up for grabs. :D Three nocs, an imp and two spirals. Malware/Virus nest has two more days to go before it hatches.

Okay Aika/Nariene and Toshiya/Unnamed nests have hatched and I didn't get what I was looking for so all 6 hatchlings are up for grabs. :D Three nocs, an imp and two spirals. Malware/Virus nest has two more days to go before it hatches.

Would you be willing to give me these 2? ;3

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86702&tab=dragon&did=13741756

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86702&tab=dragon&did=13741772

Sure kit cat. :3 Will send the crossroads to you tomorrow or friday. I've got work and class tomorrow and work's gonna be wicked crazy so I dunno how exhausted I'll be by the time I'm finally home. XD

Beni I've got two hatchlings to choose from for Aika and Nariene's nest and then there are 4 from Malware and Virus' nest. You have 5 days to choose before they get leveled up and sent to Icedad. c:

Sure kit cat. :3 Will send the crossroads to you tomorrow or friday. I've got work and class tomorrow and work's gonna be wicked crazy so I dunno how exhausted I'll be by the time I'm finally home. XD

thankya kindleh :'3

So I bought this girl for a mate to a white/obs/obs dragon I had. The day I bought him there weren't any females matching his colors in the auction house. I thought I'd be fine with maize instead of white, but today I found a white/obs/obs female that is the same level rarity as the mate (he's an imperial, and the new mate is a nocturne) so I don't have use for her. 

Would anyone here want her? I don't feel like trying to relist her and sell her again. But she's such great coloring I feel bad exalting her...

13631855_350.png

Primary: Maize Iridescent
Secondary: Obsidian Shimmer
Tertiary: Obsidian Crackle

I was going to buy a okapi scroll to change her tert. She has a lot of great options...

ah...I have exactly one more space in my lair atm, so I will wait to see who else wants her first. I haven't even gotten into the breeding aspect yet

Registration is open today woo party!

Also I've got two nests going right now for any interested parties.

Kaiyou and Carmin are sitting on 4 eggs.

kaicarmin_zpswq3p8fup.png

Tried to snag pics of them without their accent/skin so hopefully the pics stay that way.. >>;
10246063_350.png?mtime=VXxKeAACw7I8270739_350.png?mtime=VXxKkgACvmo

Aki and Calendula have got 5 eggs.

akicalen_zpsf0mflzfs.png

6954448_350.png?mtime=VE3E5wACe288895278_350.png?mtime=VM7kWgADHvk

I guess open registration was a kink for these four dergs cause wow I haven't gotten two large nests in a row in a loooong time. >>;;;

Also for any person registering today, please send a pm on Flight Rising to beautifulcrime saying who you are from MH and I'll have a little gift for you. :)

Registration currently isn't working for me. I'm not receiving the confirmation email and without it I can't go anywhere on the site. No, it's not in my spam folder. I've requested the email three times now and I'm not getting anything. 

@

Maybe try writing them on the "contact us" page? That's really strange, but maybe they can fix it. :/

13631855_350.png

Primary: Maize Iridescent
Secondary: Obsidian Shimmer
Tertiary: Obsidian Crackle

I'm still looking to give this girl away, maybe to one of the new registrations? :D