jurideluhi

Tattoos

How much it hurts depends on your pain threshold. I''ve had tattoos done on my foot, wrists, back and the nape of my neck so far and none of them were particularly sore, only uncomfortable. If you have piercings, you should be able to handle it. The only way I can describe it is... it feels like being stung by a bee repeatedly and very quickly. The most painful part for me was the shading, which is like a hot scratch.

Tattoos don't scar often. They bleed a little as they're being done, but not enough to cause concern. Then they scab over while they heal. As long as you don't pick at the scabs it should be fine.

What do you want a tattoo of?

oh wow. cool. what did you meant by "uncomfortable" having those tattoos? continuous pain something like that? I do have piercings and I <3 em' but not to the extend.Experienced on lip for three holes but I removed them because it kept bleeding on me.

Tattoo of my own name or a butterly. I kno' it is weird. :D

I'll see how it goes whether it suits me or not.

I got "Noble" on my left wrist and it didn't really hurt bad. It's my first tattoo and I don't have any piercings and granted it is only small, but it's nothing to concern yourself with. Shading is definitely the worst of it though.

It doesn't hurt on your arm at all. It get's annoying near the wrist and closer to the armpit. My last one on my upper arm was probably the most comforting 4 hours of my life.

In my opinion I think the lining is the worst part. It all also depends on your artist, if they have a heavy hand its going to just hurt, if your artist has a light hand it won't be as bad at all.

As of right now I have 10 tattoos and working on the design for my sleeve and a chest piece.

Here is my tattoo.

It's my memory of Kazuki-kun from Raphael.

Eternalmemory.jpg

I really like this! The simplicity is really nice to me. I personally usually like complex tattoos so its always nice to see a nice small one that has meaning behind it and isn't just a stupid little heart outline or something silly.

This is my pride and joy. It's the start of my sleeve and tribute to my best friend who died at the end of August.

104_5661-1.jpg

And of course my lovely Harley Quinn, because I'm a nerd.

l_4750514a884c4833b4914de1ff21b8b1.jpg

These are my two favorites. :staru:

I really would like to have one, but I don't have any ideas, I've been thinking about a star, butterfly, flower or spider, on my right forearm, hand or cleavage... but I'm still not sure about it :/

I really would like to have one, but I don't have any ideas, I've been thinking about a star, butterfly, flower or spider, on my right forearm, hand or cleavage... but I'm still not sure about it :/

Butterflies are always nice as cliche as they are, but I've got 3 so far and plan on 4 more. I might go get one today similar to the one Rega of Toon Factory has. I've never listened to them, but I came across a picture of his and fell in love with it.

I really think spiders look cool on arms. My friend has a giant one on his arm.

I've seen a nice photo of a spider tattoo on dA once, but I forgot the user :(

Actually, I'd like to ask someone to design a tattoo for me, but I don't know who and I'm not sure what I want...

i'd love some too,

if only i didn't caught up in a conservative environment at work.

It's something i had in minds.

Once i retired around 38-45 yo, i'll surely like to get some ink done. Or maybe faster.

I was thinking black light tattoo too,

anyone here had it? Is it good?

So i can have tats at work without being to obvious :P

i'd love to pay homage to Kyo DeG,

and copy one of his finger tattoo.

i'd love some too,

if only i didn't caught up in a conservative environment at work.

It's something i had in minds.

Once i retired around 38-45 yo, i'll surely like to get some ink done. Or maybe faster.

I was thinking black light tattoo too,

anyone here had it? Is it good?

So i can have tats at work without being to obvious :P

i'd love to pay homage to Kyo DeG,

and copy one of his finger tattoo.

You could always start with something hidden by your clothes. All but 3 of mine are concealed all the time. I've heard of the black light tattoos and I almost bought some of the ink to try out on a client but I'd be a little afraid to work that kind of ink.

Ah I have 2 DeG tattoos now. Just lyrics from mushi down my leg and then some Dead Tree lyrics with a red lotus on my other leg I did myself.

I've seen a nice photo of a spider tattoo on dA once, but I forgot the user :(

Actually, I'd like to ask someone to design a tattoo for me, but I don't know who and I'm not sure what I want...

Well if you figure out what you want you can even ask your local artist. They always love doing original pieces. Or try looking through the books they have in the shop. I always go through those for inspiration when doing my own designs.

I live in a big city, so I even don't know which artist I should choose... that's difficult. I also want my tattoo to be something personal, but I don't know what's so special about me. I don't want to regret anything later or get bored with it.

I think if I ever wanted a tattoo it would be a small one of a butterfly or a rose or something. But I'm too scared of needles for that XD I only have 2 holes in my ears, and everytime I take my earrings out they start bleeding again. And then there's the pain, I'm afraid it will hurt like hell D:

You could always start with something hidden by your clothes. All

but 3 of mine are concealed all the time. I've heard of the black

light tattoos and I almost bought some of the ink to try out on a

client but I'd be a little afraid to work that kind of ink.

Ah I have 2 DeG tattoos now. Just lyrics from mushi down my leg

and then some Dead Tree lyrics with a red lotus on my other leg I

did myself.

i thought so too, i had some designs in mind.

One will be tribal designs homage to Kyo DeG, one drawing of my dog that been long gone, one symbol of something from Harry Potter, cos i love the book so much and one short quotes for myself as reminder everytime i'm down

just gonna try to find the right time,

i will visit Bali again soon, i guess i can try to have my first there

but not too sure. I've heard on the fist visit, the tattoo artist will do some interview to see if the costumer really wants/mentally ready for having a tattoo or just an urge because it's trendy or such. And will welcome the costumer the next day if we really sure to get some ink done.

Is that right?

I've never heard of artists doing that before. It's kind of a good idea though, a lot of people do get tattoos on impulse and end up regretting them. But you seem to have some ideas in mind so you've obviously been thinking about it for some time now. I've never thought of mental preparation for getting a tattoo before. I always have to be physically ready, mentally I can get them at anytime.

Along with having professional equipment I can give myself tattoos whenever I want.

I think short quotes are always good. I don't have any tattooed on myself but I've got a jacket I always wear that I embroidered "Stay Gold" and another onto.

I think the most important thing is to be absolutely positive of what you want and not be something you grow bored of. They can always be covered up but that costs more and its a bit more painful.

I live in a big city, so I even don't know which artist I should choose... that's difficult. I also want my tattoo to be something personal, but I don't know what's so special about me. I don't want to regret anything later or get bored with it.

The only way is to go around some of the shops and check their books. Each artist has his own style, so you'd better hang around a bit and see one who have the drawing style you like most.

eg, I got a tattoo done right under my collarbone looking like that, it's an original design by the artist who tattoed me, but if I'd been to another tatto artist the design would have been totally different with the same elements (butterflies and an eye) :

169090_10150186199003009_669513008_8496490_3155191_n.jpg

@flikflak THAT'S COOL AS FUCK! I like that a lot. :3

Here's my newest, below Harley.

218393179.jpg

I need to do a little work on it detailwise but for now I'm fine with the greyshade.

Thanks ? :D

It was actually a small part in one of the artist's big as fuck drawing (the kind that spawns the entire back). Wanted to show you some of his drawings but can't find any. His style is awesome.

Well I was bored today and in need of a little pain.

And this is what came of it.

tumblr_lncrs52A8V1qitubzo1_500.jpg

I like it, and I think it came out well for being the second time I've used color.