Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

Melt-Banana and Boris new song releases (anime themes)

Melt-Banana wrote a new song called "Halo Of Sorrow From Animation" as a 2nd ep ending song (reminder: just for 1 episode only!) for a new anime called "Ninja Slayer From Animation" (from the creators of Kill la Kill (TRIGGER))

The first episode is set to be premiered on April 16th (weekly release = MB's song will be premiered on 23rd, I think?) through Nico Nico Douga, and the 1st episode ED will be a new song from Boris, "Kill Mister". it's yet unknown whether they will carry on with constantly changing ED songs or not).

The main theme of the show will be Boom Boom Satellites' "BACK IN BLACK", and the OST in general will be composed and arranged by electro DJ Shinichi Osawa.

Melt-Banana's "new look" for the said promo (?):

pic_melt-banana.jpg

Trailer (with Boom Boom Satellites' song)

Other details will be available soon...

Source: natalie.mu, Ninja Slayer's promo site (http://www.ninjaslayer-animation.com/)'

Ps. is it me or did Boris song leak much earlier tho...?

Interesting. Are you sure Boris wrote a new song, though? The song in that nico link is from their "Heavy Rocks" album ^^;

Interesting. Are you sure Boris wrote a new song, though? The song in that nico link is from their "Heavy Rocks" album ^^;

Oops - thx for notifying, cat! ^^; (guess twitter users trolled me with "Killmister"-links...)

Sign in to follow this