Trombe

Sadie will be on hiatus & new maxi single "Voyage" release

i liked the song, PV not that much. although i think everything sounded and looked more of a permanent goodbye. i somehow feel sad about the hiatus. probably because so many great bands have disappeared from the present scene already. and so many will in the future.........

both of the b-sides are such classic Sadie style

End of the World seems like a heavy song written in the style they used on the remakes from the BLEACH mini (what I strongly wanted on the album)

^^^^Power Rangers yes I heard it too lmao!! and somehow it made me feel harder

SET-LIST at 2015/07/28:

01.Call the pain
02.SUICIDAL ROCK CITY
03.Struggle against betrayal
04.DEAD END
05.under the chaos
06.CHILDREN OF DESPAIR
07.marionette
08.Payment of vomiter
09.サイレントイヴ(silent eve)
10.Empty Room
11.キミノミタイモノ(kimi no mitai mono)
12.Jealousy
13.サイコカルチャー(psycho culture)
14.End of the world
15.voice of pain
16.THE NEVER
17.Voyage

EN1
01.bleach
02.HOWLING
03.妄想自虐性癖(mousoujigyakuseiheki)
04.Regret
05.迷彩(meisai)
06.陽炎(kagerou)

gotta give them props for going on hiatus 10 years later the same way they started out, as a DEG copy band.

To be fair, they sounded more like indie GazettE when they first started. Me personally, for the most part, I didn't hear DEG influences until Madrigal (and the piano opening in Parasitic Scene).

Rant

Take these songs for example:

-Meisai

-M.F.P.

-Children of despair

-Silent Eve

-Ice Romancer

-Crimson Tear

-Swallow Rain

-Ever

-crymore

-rainfall

-koe

-voyage

Do any of these songs sound like DEG? Besides some songs being dark and heavy, in melody and style there's not much similarity. And these are songs both early and late in their career. They've taken influence from a lot of other bands too. Some parts of "awaki gunjou" remake sound exactly like parts of lynch.'s "ambivalent ideal". And let's not forget "Suicidal Rock City" intro ripping off the GazettE "vortex". Call them out when they deserve it but give them credit where it's due. They're not just a DEG copy band and, when they choose to, they've proven they can write some great music.

Rant end

I think Mao's look is the only thing that was Diru-esque. I mean c'mon, when have/will Diru ever attempt something like GANGSTA? ;)

gotta give them props for going on hiatus 10 years later the same way they started out, as a DEG copy band.

#ouch #burn

This couldn't be any farther from the truth. While it is true that many of their songs and albums are Dir en grey influenced(some borderline rip offs), they have a crap ton of material that's downright original. Master of Romance, Cold Blood, Gangsta, and hell, even Voyage are perfect examples of this.

That Dir en grey copy band joke is so overplayed, it's not even chuckle worthy anymore. Granted I'm not a big fan of them but they clearly have proved themselves to be able to stand on their own.

I srsly wish most of their music was as well done as this final (?) photoshoot tbh

not surprised they're serving face like mad before going on hiatus, those closet child record leftovers should go!!