emmny

The OFFICIAL RPDR Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, efuru said:

Lmaooo right. 

As we all know this ain't rupaul's best friend race. 

That changed during All Stars S2. This is best friend race and if you don't let your bff know her dress sucks then you deserve to go home tbh

51 minutes ago, Platy said:

That changed during All Stars S2. This is best friend race and if you don't let your bff know her dress sucks then you deserve to go home tbh

You right. Justice for Tatianna and Katya. 

1 hour ago, efuru said:

You right. Justice for Tatianna and Katya. 

If I was Tatianna I'd be salty for the rest of my life after that. Fuck RoLaskaTox.

22 minutes ago, Platy said:

If I was Tatianna I'd be salty for the rest of my life after that. Fuck RoLaskaTox.

Literally. Her TBoz was so cute. And her ad wasn't even bad. None of them were. 

SNATCH GAME~ Valentina is gonna be miss Colombia from the miss universe pageant. I can't. 

Edited by efuru

I saw that Nina is gonna be Jasmine Masters and someone else is gonna be Alyssa Edwards... Like, even Violet Chachki BARELY made it funny. Why you wanna try it again...?

Aja cannot be real doing Alyssa again, jfc. Hope she lands in the bottom 2 for that alone (and eliminates Farrah, one can hope).

So far I've liked how the eliminations have gone, they were all deadweight let's be real.

By the way, how are we supposed to have Eureka for another season? Ugh.

Edited by saishuu

tbh all these drag queens impersonating other drag queens is starting to get old altho i am looking forward to Nina's Jasmine impersonation *_*

inb4 someone else impersonates a man in this season too ((haven't watched the preview yet))

Edited by sheepprincessgara

It was cute the first time when someone did a drag race queen and lil richard was a funny risk but they don't need to be staples for every season. I want some creativity. 

43 minutes ago, efuru said:

Valentina's runway... CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT!?

YES! It was amazing! She has more creativity in her little finger than most of these queens have in their whole body. Any competitor who doesn't see her as a threat is seriously misguided and/or delusional.

29 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

YES! It was amazing! She has more creativity in her little finger than most of these queens have in their whole body. Any competitor who doesn't see her as a threat is seriously misguided and/or delusional.

Thank you! I knew she wasn't gonna win snatch game but her character was interesting and different and she executed it well. And she looked gorgeous. 

Cucu's drag on the show is a mess, but I'm gonna miss her. :( Peppermint killed that lipsync though yaaaas

I'm still shocked at how much I've grown to love Trinity, especially after this last Untucked. I wouldn't be mad at all to see her in top 3.

I think the frontrunners (Shea, Sasha, Trinity, Valentina and perhaps Nina) are finally starting to distance themselves from the rest of the pack. I expect (and hope) Farrah, Aja, Alexis and Peppermint to go home next. Miss Congeniality is a lock for Valentina if she doesn't make top 3 - if she does, I'd give it to Nina or Peppermint.

Farrah has to go next. She's beautiful, but all she does is cry at everything... bitch,please. NEXT.

Shea and Sasha slayed my heart once again.

And why the fuck everyone acting like Eureka DIED? Have you guys seen how many queens have left the show before? It's normal, don't act like she died mid-challenge or something lol Yeah, she wasn't the worst person in the cast but I still couldn't stand her. Good riddance.

I swear I'm gonna do a drinking game while watching the next episode: take a shot whenever Farrah looks like she's about to cry. #rekt

btw rooting for Valentina, Nina, Shea and Sasha (in this order)

Edited by Jigsaw9

Trinity looked so nice and so did Nina but compared to Trinity Nina looked so cheap. I feel bad for her.

I actually liked Eureka, but she did have a bad habit of talking over people. I was really shocked when she was sent home, but then again I didn't know the severity of her injury.

Can I just say that, besides the Liza Minelli impersonation and that entitled-as-fuck speech she gave on Untucked, I still don't see anything special in Alexis Michelle? Even 6 episodes later, I still hardly remember her. And is it just me or are the RPDR judges making fun of Nina's mental state and calling it "boohooing"?? (Tell that to that Farrah bitch instead)

Fuck you Michelle, you're really cringeworthy sometimes.

46 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

I actually liked Eureka, but she did have a bad habit of talking over people. I was really shocked when she was sent home, but then again I didn't know the severity of her injury.

Can I just say that, besides the Liza Minelli impersonation and that entitled-as-fuck speech she gave on Untucked, I still don't see anything special in Alexis Michelle? Even 6 episodes later, I still hardly remember her. And is it just me or are the RPDR judges making fun of Nina's mental state and calling it "boohooing"?? (Tell that to that Farrah bitch instead)

Fuck you Michelle, you're really cringeworthy sometimes.

Same, I always forget Alexis.

Michelle's the most embarrassing judge, her criticism is very petty/personal/unnecessary sometimes. Remember the time she told a queen to 'jooj' it up a little? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??? Better to stay quiet if you've got nothing to say. 

Alexis is middle-of-the-pack fodder, plain and simple. As far as pageants queens go, Trinity is miles ahead of her - and I mean in an entertainment value in the show, not as a person or drag queen as a whole.

Eureka's injury (ACL rupture) is quite serious actually, it usually takes 6 months to a year to fully recover. Having her walk around the show for weeks with that kind of injury would be terrible for her body and she probably wouldn't withstand the pain.

Alexis is a filler queen. She's talented and great but not a star. 

I think next is gonna be Farrah and then Aja's sloppiness is gonna land her in the bottom with someone who can dance too and it's gonna send her home.

After that I think Peppermint, then Alexis and then probably Nina's insecurities. That'll leave Sasha, Valentina, Shea, and Trinity for the top four. That's what I'm hoping at least. 

SPOILER

okay... based on performance this season yes, it was Aja's time but based on that lip sync... They both did great but Aja killed it and Nina should not have won. 

I... actually liked Nina's lipsync? idk why though, Aja tried too hard. The editing made it really clear who was winning it too, they barely focused on Aja lol

Having said that, I still don't think it was her time to go, not when Farrah is still there.

Edited by saishuu

LMAO Aja leaving is as clear as day, as soon as she shows attitude again.  And this was her second LSFYL, I don't think it matters anymore if she owns that stage or not. Her kind of attitude are not appreciated in showbiz. Too bad, I thought she was a contender when I saw the S9 Queens RuVeal. Now only 4 Queens that I'm rooting for remains.

36 minutes ago, SEKHMET said:

LMAO Aja leaving is as clear as day, as soon as she shows attitude again.  And this was her second LSFYL, I don't think it matters anymore if she owns that stage or not. Her kind of attitude are not appreciated in showbiz. Too bad, I thought she was a contender when I saw the S9 Queens RuVeal. Now only 4 Queens that I'm rooting for remains.

I think everyone was rooting for her when they saw the pictures and then she opened her mouth. She said it best herself tho, she thought it would be easy and it bit her in the butt.