emmny

The OFFICIAL RPDR Discussion Thread

I got SO FUCKING PISSED at Nina in the bottom (cuz I'm rooting for her the most) even though her acting was bad, but I'm glad she killed it. Kinda surprised that Aja went home this early, but then again she was already being a tired ass bitch and her acting was much worse (THAT FUCKING KISSING SCENE WITH PEPPERMINT THO JAIFJEOFKLFD)...what is it with most queens just forcing everything when it comes to an acting challenge??? It's really cheesy...btw nothing surpasses Bob as the Cookie character in s8

Also I think Shea should've won that challenge, I was more into her old lady character than Trinity's, even tho they were all great, including Valentina. ♥

Edited by sheepprincessgara

It was time for Aja to leave. Even though I don't like her,  sympathised with her in untucked.

Also, you guys should see this

16 hours ago, Platy said:

It was time for Aja to leave. Even though I don't like her,  sympathised with her in untucked.

Also, you guys should see this

I hate her so much. Omg 

lmaooooooo

On 5/6/2017 at 6:47 AM, sheepprincessgara said:

I got SO FUCKING PISSED at Nina in the bottom (cuz I'm rooting for her the most)

lol same

I'm beginning to get bored with this season overall too. Like, I'd still watch it, but by the time I'm halfway through Untucked I'm like uhhh ok.

ikr? I'm kinda frustrated that there isn't really much juicy drama this season, and if there is, it only lasts a good 5 min and it ends in a forced apology right before the aggressor leaves...speaking of which, all the bitchy queens except Trinity, Alexis, and Nina have already left. Aja however, was on another level of bitchy and I'm glad they got rid of her. I'm so disappointed in her honestly.

Farrah is finally gone, amen.

Anyone else feeling like this season's editing is making things a little too obvious? I could tell from 10min into the episode that Pepperment was gonna win and that Alexis and Farrah were bound to lipsync.

THANK GAWD.

Yeah, things are getting way too obvious now.  Jaymes was lost the entire time she was there and she got booted first before any further damage was done. Aja melted down and that was it. Eureka hurt her knee and later apologized to Sasha, and that turned out to be her swan song. Nina vowed to be less negative, and yet she had to lipsync. Peppermint was wanting a win, she got a win. Shrek Alexis and Farrah feuded a bit, then they lipsynced to settle the score. Yeah, things are getting pretty predictable this season and I don't like it. :/ it just spoils the thing before it even happens and that makes it less fun. I want to be surprised by shit that happens, but that hasn't been happening lately (except Eureka's sudden dismissal of course).

Anyway, that comedy challenge was...painful. It was painful to watch. The only queens that were funny were Shea, Nina, Peppermint, and Sasha was ok.

Gawd I miss Bob and Bianca. </3

Bye Farrah. Finally. 

Alexis and Farrah were painful to watch during the roast and Alexis had some fucking nerve to be such a baby about the reads. Grow up girl. 

LOL I agree, why can't Ru eliminate them both?!

Also, y'all hear the leak rumor yet?

Damn, next week gonna be scandalous! lmao

I approve the top 3 too!

50 minutes ago, The Moon said:

Bring back Kimora. #robbedt

what happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas tbh

Edited by saishuu

I've always been rooting for Nina, but these last eps I've been like

tumblr_n69fmy7n7s1tns60bo1_250.gif

But at least this week's Untucked was kinda more fun, haha. Also, hoping for a Valentina/Shea/Sasha top three.

Spoiler

Even though at least one of these is not so likely, judging by some spoilers ~__~

Edited by Jigsaw9

9 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

FINALLY SOME JUICY DRAMA

trinity got me laughing my ass off omfgggggggg 😂😂😂

Omg I just love Shea, jfc

I like Nina, but outside of RPDR. They edited her weird 

12 hours ago, Platy said:

I like Nina, but outside of RPDR. They edited her weird 

i see how it is

19 hours ago, saishuu said:

what happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas tbh

She made for GREAT television - Farrah should have been sent home on the fairytale challenge and I will die on this cross.

tumblr_oo32dxOVod1qfvtzto1_r1_400.gif

Major spoilers:

Spoiler

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS ELIMINATION THOUGH????

It hurt so much. I know she did it to herself by not knowing the words or taking off the mask and arguing with Ru, but you could feel her pain through whatever device you watched it on.

I honestly thought Valentina would win the whole thing.

Now I think it's between Trinity, Shea and Sasha.

I'm also soooo over Alexis and Nina's attitudes. I feel bad for Nina because she obviously has problems, but jesus it's tiring. Alexis is just a control freak.

42 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

Major spoilers:

Hide contents

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS ELIMINATION THOUGH????

It hurt so much. I know she did it to herself by not knowing the words or taking off the mask and arguing with Ru, but you could feel her pain through whatever device you watched it on.

I honestly thought Valentina would win the whole thing.

Now I think it's between Trinity, Shea and Sasha.

I'm also soooo over Alexis and Nina's attitudes. I feel bad for Nina because she obviously has problems, but jesus it's tiring. Alexis is just a control freak.

SPOILERS:

Honestly. I want to be mad but I can't. I've been team Valentina since the promo pictures came out and I haven't liked a drag race queen this much ever but she did it to herself. It's just so frustrating to see Nina still here when she's been in the bottom so much. In the moment, yes Valentina deserved to go home but in the competition as a whole she deserved to be top 3. We lost someone who could've actually won the show for someone whose days are numbered. We know Nina isn't going to win yet she's still here. It's frustrating. 

I don't know how to hide shit. And I'm on mobile so I have no clue what to do to make it hide. 

Edited by efuru

Spoiler

I'M SO FUCKING PISSED

Nina and Valentina's show was total garbage, but that didn't make the lipsync any better for me. My heart was hurting for these two, especially Valentina, since I NEVER thought she'd be at the bottom. I'm still reeling from her elimination...it was really, really sad, and I could just tell Valentina didn't wanna lipsync. At least it wasn't as bad as fucking dusty ass Charlie Hides smh >.>

As for Nina, I'm starting to lose confidence in her now. I initially had her as my top pick for the crown, but lately she's just been getting on my nerves more and more. She fucking slays fashionwise, but everything else, she sucks at. If she does anything else other than fashion, like comedy or acting, then it makes me cringe. Kinda reminds me of an old favorite of mine, Violet Chachki...never stopped them from crowning a queen like that before...............

btw can i just fucking beat up Alexis?? Like omg bitch, you're not special. I'm tired of her fat ass bossing people around and bitching when things don't go her way. UGH.

1 hour ago, efuru said:

I don't know how to hide shit. And I'm on mobile so I have no clue what to do to make it hide. 

To hide text, you highlight the text you're wanting to hide, then click on the eyeball (beside the smiley), and it should hide it for you ;p This can only be done on the desktop version of the site.

Spoiler

i heard the leak long before but i was still gobsmacked when Valentina was like "i'd like to keep it on" o m g. also there was something really hilarious about Nina as a floating skull lipsyncing to Ariana... anyway Valentina is pretty much guaranteed for AS3 imo so at least there's something to look forward to .

I'm honestly just happy we finally had something truly memorable this season. lol I like Valentina and wish she'd gone farther, but she only has herself to blame for getting eliminated. She's a lock for Miss Congeniality and AS3, so whatever.

The ~fandom, however, remains the worst.