emmny

The OFFICIAL RPDR Discussion Thread

That Untucked was boring as fuck. I have nothing against Alexis at all, but it was her time to go. She did not make for good TV.

Wonder out of the 4 who will be eliminated next week.

I think it'll be Peppermint, I'd be surprised if it's anyone else.

3 hours ago, LIDL said:

Wonder out of the 4 who will be eliminated next week.

I think it'll be Peppermint, I'd be surprised if it's anyone else.

It is definitely gonna be Peppermint.

The looks this episode were too much!! Beautiful stuff. 

Alexis made me laugh a few times, again with ''shady bitches didn't tell me my outfit was not good'' then saying that she didn't see sasha, Trinity or shea as high fashion LOL Trinity served us sci-fi anime cop couture and killed it, Shea made Builder couture a thing for fuck's sake. 

Then the cherry on top 'you guys see me as competition' and sasha hastily agreeing 'yeah... You're sickening I love you'. These bitches are too fake. 

Anyway, I will stop writing long rants since that bitch is gone lol sorry everyone who has scrolled through my posts 

6 hours ago, qotka said:

Trinity's final look this week is so vkei lol

Ikr? I got X Japan vibes from her hair & makeup on her cop look. 👏

3 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

am i the only one who thought alexis' lipsync dance was like watching a soccer mom dance in the club???

Yah, she probably moves her body randomly at that point. Anything to save her  but Peppermint did better 

I voted for Kimora Blac, The Kim Kardashian of Drag, The Hummingbird, St. of Hip Pads, The Drag Vixen, For Miss Congeniality on RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9.

8 minutes ago, The Moon said:

I voted for Kimora Blac, The Kim Kardashian of Drag, The Hummingbird, St. of Hip Pads, The Drag Vixen, For Miss Congeniality on RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9.

Slayyyyy, Miss Adjective :D

of all times now you guys are speechless? 

Where are my Saturday morning RPDR thread comments? 

I agree with the choice at the end, since this is the tightest final 4 in ages so... I don't actually know who i want to win. That song was sooo much fun, I hope they make it a tradition

I haven't watched the semi-final yet, but I just haven't been as motivated as much cuz the final 3 are predictable af (I'd be surprised if it turns out differently, but I doubt it) and the final challenge sounds boring too. Plus I've been so bored over this season that I'm just over it. I want season 10 already ;w;

@sheepprincessgarayou are in for a surprise then

I am glad with the outcome, it was the right choice given the circumstances. However, it is the spoilers of the finale that have me dying. It is gonna be a shitshow and I cannot wait lmao

The twist to keep the four definitely got me shooked.

Then I read the finale spoilers, that will end well

Spoiler

Honestly, I am gonna be so gagged to see the Sasha's lip synch which said to be very artsy and beautiful. Poor Shea tho after all those efforts, she still not getting crowned lmao

Also, if Peppermint win this, she is gonna be so hated lmao, everyone predicted she was the one who get eliminated this week but didn't and this finale happens. As for Sasha, she was robbed 3 times during this season, so I think if she become a winner, people might be fine with that. Especially she said to have the most cheered when she came on stage last night, and Peppermint was the quietest, plus, judging by the vote result so far, Sasha is leading. *shrugs*

Edited by LIDL

If that leak is true 

I think it's time for an arty queen to win!! For several seasons the arty Queens go home early, either for not being polished enough or for being misunderstood. Now we have sasha who's polished as fuck and Raja/Sharon won years ago, it's time for another queen like that. 

I fucking love Shea, I wish I could marry the bitch and her and sasha are the best in different ways... I'm just a sucker for pretentious Queens :'(

Spoiler

#TeamShea but I wouldn't have any problem with Sasha winning. Just a little surprised that they would let an art queen win...then again she's never lipsynced :o

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Why is Valentina getting the Phi Phi O'Hara treatment all of a sudden??? I thought everyone loved her???? Did I miss something?

I sense a lot of jealousy..........👀👀👀

thank u for all of these spoilers because im preparing to be GAGGEDT for next week like omfg i hope y'alls hype is actually legit

Spoiler

I haven't yet watched the reunion, but from what I've been seeing on social media, I'm just so sick of all the drama and unprofessionalism from the public figures we're supposed to look up to. These queens talked all about bullying issues and all that other sappy shit during the show, but after that, they all prove to everyone how hypocritical they really are. In the end, they're reality stars, so I shouldn't have expected much. I'm not even gonna watch the finale cuz the winner is kinda predictable and it sounds basic af.

Of course I'm not gonna guarantee this since I've watched RPDR since the very beginning, but I think this is gonna be my last season. I haven't been overly impressed since season 6, and season 8 with Bob. The upcoming queens don't have that flare that made the show great, the shitty fandom just ruins everything, and the whole show is fake anyway, so what's the point of getting so emotionally invested like all these crazy stans these days? I'll totally check out the s10 queens for curiosity's sake, but I'm not gonna get sucked into it again. It's time to move on.

Edited by sheepprincessgara