anieresus

己龍 (Kiryu)

Someone already said it before, but I need to put it here to make it easy to find. There's a channel called Ayamari kinoko (f. k. a. Mahina Kurosaki), that uploads subbed Kiryu stuff and currently has these DVDs: "Hyakkiyakou", "Onmyourouka" and "Ryuuchoukouga" (the show and the documentary). Also, this channel on Biliblili has "Saika gaisei" and "Gekkasuisou".

Edited by IGM_Oficial

1 hour ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Does anyone know what Mahiro is saying in today's video? Seems to be some serious shit.

Bump

Someone better at Japanese than me needs to attempt this, but the gist I got is that he's talking about their thoughts on starting daily youtube uploads, reaching more subs etc.

But basically he's announcing BP Channel Fest which will be held on 7 Nov.

“ This last video featuring Mahiro regards his face and his negative body image issues, especially his dislike of his own nose. He documents the time he goes to South Korea for plastic surgery after the Koubou Issen (Senkou’s tour) final. It looks painful, but in the end he seems pleased with the result.”

I think his nose and face was always beautiful but if he’s more happier now, it’s great

Nice to see him being so upfront about it, and I'm glad he's happy with it.

Can't see the difference, but It will probably take some more time before the changes are noticeable?

Ok it's real and he's not big change. But Mahiro he's happy after the operation .

He had this surgery some month ago, I didn’t see a huge difference in the videos or in photos, I think that on this cover we can see an unflattering angle of his face and that’s it

Also photos on covers are edited so I think that Mahiro was very badly photoshopped ^ 

yikes @ that cover image.

I think mahiro made his nose thinner, and maybe more pointy(?) that's all.

That image makes him look as if he redid his jaw bone too lmao.

On 6/25/2019 at 7:06 AM, 123Sandman321 said:

they all look like gremlins, without makeup, so what's the point debating his nose 🙃

MiA is s h o o k e t h 😂

I never saw anything wrong with his nose. Even youtuber Vambi done the same to his (I thought both men did it for some allergy/sinus issue). When chubby nose Mah smiled, he had a beautiful ,humble smile, now when he smiled it looked like that meme of Kim Kardashian crying: shitty.

I guess when they get damn near 40, they want to change to keep young (?) Another thing I just thought about is maybe he does like a lot of people do when they get in a relationship-change to appease their partner? I just hope Hiyori stays a beautiful princess forever ❤️ 

after their recent live stream I went on a kiryu kick 

timestamped. fuck mahiro's incredible and when this band is on they are fantastic. last album was good too fuck it I think I'm becoming a fan again