Spike760

Ask the Guys!

you complain about how much you miss me but you don't bother to plan anything when we do meet up and just want to play video games and sleep?.....WTF much? is he oblivious or just loosing interest? cuz....I'm starting to loose patience

Have you asked him?

I'd say it's the easiest way to find out. :3

Boys, can I ask why you someone hurt peoples' feelings and you have no idea how you did that?

Well if it's accidental then that's probably why. Sometimes the things I say offend the hell out of other people and they take it the wrong way even though I didn't mean it that way. That would be a lack of communication.

Then there are some guys that like to play games and treat women as objects. Those guys are collectively referred to as assholes. Only assholes like other assholes.

you complain about how much you miss me but you don't bother to plan anything when we do meet up and just want to play video games and sleep?.....WTF much? is he oblivious or just loosing interest? cuz....I'm starting to loose patience

You should tell him that politely. Most of the time us men can really be that stupid when it comes to being attentive to our lady. Sometimes, all we need is a polite nudge in the right direction to let us know where we're messing up.

Although if he's that much of a jerkface then I don't know =\

agreed. If after polite nudge, nothing really change.

Perhaps he is not i'll bring-you-bouquet-of-roses romantic type, some guys takes playing video games as romantic too, it's about how both party enjoy each other company. Or, he may just careless with that kind of thing.

Just try to be honest him about what you wish from him and see how he will response to it.

Good luck.

something I'm super curious about: what is the fascination with breasts and especially large ones? I'm a very busty girl and when I talk to men, they try to stare down my shirt most of the time O_O.

something I'm super curious about: what is the fascination with breasts and especially large ones? I'm a very busty girl and when I talk to men, they try to stare down my shirt most of the time O_O.

They are just so nice. It probably has something to do with breast feeding or something. :)

They are just so nice. It probably has something to do with breast feeding or something. :)

Actually that answer made my day, lol, thanks.

kind of random but maybe this can help for answers :mrgreen:

Lol, I don't have much bother from that, but I sometimes notice boys doing that while talking to other who are more...well, blessed.

kind of random but maybe this can help for answers :mrgreen:

That was really interesting! Thanks for the link!

Boobs are really just everything a man loves (ideal: soft, large, "perky", nice shape etc.). That and stimulation of breasts bring girls some minute pleasure, and guys love that...so everything just really works out.

Very funny link Chianti. very amusing, loved the bit about the girls breasts being defense lawyers XD. And I agree with new generations they get bigger.

Very funny link Chianti. very amusing, loved the bit about the girls breasts being defense lawyers XD. And I agree with new generations they get bigger. I'm a size bigger than my mother when she was my age.

This is not much like "I want to understand men and their actions and decicions better"-type of question, but rather, well, let's call it a poll.

Would you rather take a fat (or chubby, however you want it) girl with a nice, pretty face, or a skinny girl with face like your grandmom's buttocks?

I could take part in questions to men. :'D My logic works more similar to men than women.

personality aside, some chubby girls is cute and sweet though.

I wouldn't mind if i was straight.

Whereas too boney will not be comfy to cuddle anyway.

The edges of hip bones may be hurting during love making.

^ I should have put it in a more simple form. Basicly my question asks this: "Which one do you prefer over the other: Beautiful body or beautiful face?"

Because everything is always relative. Rather think about utmost features.

^ I should have put it in a more simple form. Basicly my question asks this: "Which one do you prefer over the other: Beautiful body or beautiful face?"

Because everything is always relative. Rather think about utmost features.

Body for sure.