Trombe

MEJIBRAY new mini album "VENOMS.app" release

What's your thoughts between the previous two minis?

I love Messiah.bat but Silvers.exe is honestly the hardest of their releases for me to get into.

I really love 'Slivers.exe.' Pretty much love everything they've done apart from that one single. x'D So I'm still looking forward to this.

LOOOOOOOL it was funny enough just seeing the text on the stillframe, but they did the whole thing with the castle walls and the night sky (except cheap looking af by comparison)

The music kinda doesn't fit that well.. But could be I'm just comparing it to the dogma trailer

LMAO THAT PREVIEW. MY SIDES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED, gg Mejibray will try this Mini. Alubum tho.....

Also it looks they will have a 3 live limited singles?

OMG NOOOO! They are not allowed to copycat BORN's "3 consecutive live-limited singles" gimmick; I would be so enraged if they did! :lol:

Love how the theme for their minis carry over but I'm worried about this band honestly. They really do release so much in a year. It's like every song they sit down and come up with, they just throw out there. I mean a mini album and then 2 singles only a couple months later?...probably followed by another album around april 2016 or so...the quality of their music is starting to drop (the last album wasn't that great and neither were those two singles following)...I just feel this band really needs to slow down.