Cupcakes

Ask the Girls~

I totally think the same as SUBLIMINAL. it DOES suck. When I am in mine, I am really tired, nervous angry and quite sad. So I try to avoid other people.

Yes, it's hormonal... and I hate it, sometimes I can get really depressed and even suicidal. These mood swings are terrible :(.

When you need to deal with the girl who's right before or during their period - just try to be patient and nice. She's feeling really bad herself.

Horrible indeed, and I even take medications. I'd be completely willing to have a sex change just because of that nuisance.

My period is pretty easy going, the first day I feel like I have to shit all day and then the rest of it is mostly just annoying having to deal with all the extra work in the bathroom. My sister on the other hand goes through a near death experience every time her's comes around.

Why are some guys so freaked out by a women's period? I knew a guy that was so disgusted by it, he was bitching about how he went to a party a lady friend was hosting and was upset that she had a decorative bowl above the toilet with tampons in it. Really? It's not like they where used or anything.

well, men have their own natural way to dump the unused sperm cell. It's called wet dream (if one can stand long enough not to fist shake it). Much more pleasureable :P

but i guess the mood swings are the most part that makes some guys pretty confused how to deal with women that are having period?

How do you deal with the tentacles that come out of "down there?"

what does that mean exactly? I'm confused!

OMG, I am so happy i'm a male!! XD Could never stand that every month!

You know it's really not too bad, except that the day it starts, the cramps are so painful I want to cry ;_; after the first day it's manageable.

LOL, that's so twisted!!! XD, nope fairly sure there are no teeth or tentacles down there... I think I'd notice that. Live mouse, oh that makes me laugh really hard.

How do you deal with the tentacles that come out of "down there?"

what does that mean exactly? I'm confused!

You know, the tentacles that pop out of your girly parts D: I also heard you have teeth there too *shivers*

True facts.

So, it would explain, why my girlfriend disappears, when she says, that she is going to brush her teeth. *lol*

True facts.

So, it would explain, why my girlfriend disappears, when she says, that she is going to brush her teeth. *lol*

This just made my day bright, because I just watched Teeth the other day. :D

But I do have a question. I'm a girl, I understand most the crazy things women do, most of the time. I'm generally very straightforward and if I'm mad at someone I'll let them know why. My best friend, she gets mad at me for really no reason at all and if I ask what's wrong she ignores me or says nothing. She's not the type that's afraid to hurt other peoples feelings either and always acts like I'm hiding something from her or something. I don't understand why women have to be so vague or say nothing at all. Why is this?

seeing you didn't notice if you did something that could hurt/insult her, makes her even more angry.. At least it sounds like a situation like that.. I really can't help with discovering what is that you did wrong, but maybe you can gently approach her and ask what's wrong, or you can use facebook/msn chat to talk to her, she may open up more easily than in real life.. (a sincere recommendation: don't make the first thing you say "wtf what's wrong with you?" or just a plain "hi" (I know by myself-I'd appear offline straight after a friend I'm mad at would say that), make her feel like she still can trust you, and write something alike to "hey I noticed something is wrong, what is it? you know I'm always there for you, tell me" or smth like that :D)

lol hope this helps :)

I usually don't get that with girls, because I'm always straightforward and always say what's wrong, but you should probably be nice to her, pay attention to what you're saying, it makes a big difference. It's very easy to hurt girl's feelings, so even if you're pissed off - calm down. Being agressive never helps.

That's the worst part of being a girl I suppose...And lol we don't have teeth down there XDD First day is pretty bothering, lots of cramps in my stomach, but the day after the pain is gone. It used to be worse, so I'm taking medication against the pain now.

i thought there's like some herbal drinks or tea that can help to relieve the stomach cramps?

Or it is that painful that you cannot even move out of bed? D:

It depends on the girl. Some of them don't get cramps at all. Mine are so strong that before I started taking medication (which was last month or so), I felt nauseous and feverish the first 2 days, barely being able to get out of bed D: