Cupcakes

Ask the Girls~

yea mine aren't so bad... I didn't feel nothing at all up untill like 3 or 4 months ago, now I feel a slight pain but just an usual analgesic helps me :)

also, I don't really have PMS lol I don't have cravings for a specific food or mood swings or anything, lol I guess I'm lucky :))

No one can stand to be around me when I'm on mine, which suits me fine because for three days straight I basically hate anyone who gets in my face. :D I also cry a lot a day or two before and after for seemingly no reason at all. Yay PMS~

The women in my family will go nuts and murder everyone in sight if they don't have chocolate during their period.

It depends on the girl. Some of them don't get cramps at all. Mine are so strong that before I started taking medication (which was last month or so), I felt nauseous and feverish the first 2 days, barely being able to get out of bed D:

Here. This. Long live medication.

^

I eat a lot. And then really, A LOT

me too, it's like there is no stopping that appetite.

"The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds. Women get 23 seconds. Which means if women were really interested in equality, they'd make sure we have four orgasms for every one of theirs. "

Your thoughts? Not like they actually matter to me (:lol:), you have the wrong parts.

A girl would too if she's actually interested in getting one each time.

what do girls like the most?

a. a good body

b. a good-looking face

c. the personality (which depends on each girl)

d. the sense of humour

let personality be the answer god! XD

what do girls like the most?

a. a good body

b. a good-looking face

c. the personality (which depends on each girl)

d. the sense of humour

let personality be the answer god! XD

All of above. Can be friends with a person with no good-looking face or body, but surely can't date one. Dated one with nothing of above, that ended up really badly from my side.

If the question is about dating, then it's all of above, because I'm superficial. : D But also I can't deal with a good-looking total asshole. Also I need some sort of intelligence to be added in my personal list of necessities. The sense of humour is always a must, but it's good for nothing if it's that sort of humour where one laughs at a granny falling off stairs.

I agree with Yuugi as well. I have lots of male friends that have a great sense of humor, but I wouldn't date them. Yeah, us girls are pretty picky.

You're asking the wrong community, especially if you're asking a visual kei community if looks are important. Visual Kei fans have unrealistic standards and will probably be single forever since they chase an impossible standard in men. I know plenty of men that may not be GQ material or a visual kei pretty boy but they have a likable personality that always win women over.

For me personally -

1. Intelligence, can they do basic fucking math?

2. Income level ~ Before people scream LOLGOLDDIGGER - I've met plenty of scummy lowlife men that try to put the moves on me the moment they discover I'm not living off of unemployment. While it does suck, especially with unemployment so high if I want to go out to eat or hit the bar I'm limited on what we can do unless I want to pay for them which gets old. It just puts both parties in an uncomfortable situation. Especially when I know they might be struggling to pay bills and going out to eat is going to force them to have to skip a few meals that week.

3. Common Interests ~ I dated a 'cool guy' and shit fuckin sucked man. I'm not into sports or Fallout Boy and he's not into Battlestar Galactica or shitty music like VK. Things just didn't mesh.

4. As for looks, glasses, tall and big jew noses (sono for example lulz) I like. I think curly hair can be cute too. However the first three are probably the most important.

4. As for looks, glasses, tall and big jew noses (sono for example lulz) I like. I think curly hair can be cute too. However the first three are probably the most important.

Ahahahaha

As far as I know, you are the first person I have ever know that has looked for that in a person XD

Or at least, I always kinda assumed my large nose was a turn off for most people.