Jump to content
Cupcakes

Ask the Girls~

Recommended Posts

Wow, that's one of a weird case tbh.

I don't think it has anything to do with your age, or being friends with certain men, so don't worry about that.

Ehm, how about to try to catch some attention from them, talk about things they like as well > that would make the whole situation less awkward. Even if you're on the silence-side, try to open up yourself more (I know how hard that could be, but once you do that, you'll get comfortable with it and interacting would become more easier to you, really  :) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--

Do girls have this thing where they only like being friends with certain men? Or is it really just age? It's pretty clear we're not "interested" in each other so there's no worry there.  

--

 

Okay I read your question at least four times and I try to answer as well as I can.

 

This is my real opinion based on my own experiences:

I think we shouldn't talk about gender with this issue. Not everyone wants to be friends with everyone, and I think this might be the case here. Also I think that the age is pretty irrelevant. Okay, they might not wanna talk with you, get over it. There's no need to bother yourself with this thing. You have other friends too, and generally you get along with people really well, why should you worry yourself with a few casual acquaintances?

 

My opinion based on high school movies and dramas:

Perhaps they feel kind of ~embarrassed~ to talk with you in front of a group and in public, since you aren't one of the "cool guys". :D They might really enjoy your company when you two are alone, but they don't want to be friends with you in public.

 

On a more serious note, I have never experienced anything like that in real life, but maybe the country you live in is different from Finland. I seriously can't believe those kind of people I just described could even exist. :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even after meeting up with another person for a few times, there might just be a possibility that there is no click or chemistry between you (as in a friendly approach). So it is entirely possible that when you've hung out one-on-one prior to meeting someone in a group, the other party simply wants to leave it at this. Personally, I view today's social society as a completely odd and abberant one — people can suddenly switch up their thoughts in different environments and associate certain places with certain people, so they might not desire to approach you in church but will have a more friendly attitude toward you at a different location. 

 

And then you have the girls who simply care about status. There might or might not be something about you that they do or don't include in a popular group of people, something that might be off regarding their sense of thinking (although this doesn't make sense, frankly), for which they'd like to zone you out of their group whilst in public with a lot of others. Being alone with you will lower their defenses and they are less likely to care about what their friends think of them if they would see them talking to a guy who is outside of the group.

 

It's difficult to speak for girls or women in general. If I were approached by a guy for friendship I wouldn't even think twice about saying 'hell yes', no matter what conversational subjects were to be or what activities would be done together. Perhaps it's just a weird group of girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Linh-san: Haha true. But then that could be kind of weird because

a830b0d9a442c89bcc5baf537258e7fb17acd09a

 

; )

 

@paradoxal: Well, it's not that I really want to be friends per say, but thinking about it I'm curious to know if there's something I need to change or be aware about. Not just because of these girls, but for future interactions with people as well. There's a good chance I'll meet more people like this and it'd be nice to be prepared so I'll know how to approach them IF I ever need to. Yeah, I've got plenty of friends and won't lose any sleep over them ; )

 

 

Perhaps they feel kind of ~embarrassed~ to talk with you in front of a group and in public, since you aren't one of the "cool guys". :D They might really enjoy your company when you two are alone, but they don't want to be friends with you in public.

 

 

Nahhh I'm too cool for school   8).

 

But for reals, yeah it could be culture. Or maybe just that I have some pretty strange "friends". This one friend of mine would never greet me back when we saw each other. She would just look at me exhausted with no reaction and say that she's tired. Or schedule something with me and then say she has to cancel because she's meeting someone else. I got so mad I called her out on it and I'm pretty sure she was mad at me for a while. But then we talked and she said I was right and she's trying to grow in those areas. It's been 2 years since then and yeah, she has grown. 

 

@Rocketeer: Yeah, I do notice that a lot more. Just last week I met a random man on the bus and he struck up a conversation with me. We were just talking about where we're going, what we do, etc. It was great.

 

 

Actually, thinking about it now,  in college I usually ended up making friends with girls from class, most times older. I can literally count all the girl friends I made, but can barely recall any guy friends. I just didn't know many guys who liked to talk or sit in coffee shops. Most of them were about video games or sports.

I guess this alone should have answered my question hahaaaa......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17-3-2015 at 9:06 PM, ghost said:

I'm gonna revive this thread!

So, this may be a hard question to answer since none of you actually know me, but here goes.

BTW, this question is about just casual friendships, not relationships of the like-like kind.

And these are girls from my church so they're people I see at least once every week.

I used to go to college with them, but I've graduated since last year.

 

I notice that there are some girls that just don't seem to want to really talk with me. We've talked or hung out before 1-on-1, and in those times we've gotten along great. It's super chill and I don't feel weird about it, and I sense the same from the other person(s). But, when I see them in groups or at church and we say hi, it feels reaaally awkward. Like, I have to really work to get a conversation out of them. They mostly hang out girls only, but they seem to be fine with other guys, usually ones that are more outgoing and goofy (which makes sense though right?). It might be age difference and, being that I'm 1-2 years older and have now graduated, they might not like talking with me as much. 

 

I AM more on the quiet side and am into more artsy or techy things and they aren't, but I don't think that has much to do with it.

One of these 'silent' girls is even into these things too. 

 

On the opposite end, I get along great with older women, ones that are a few years older or even friends of my mom. I do also get along with girls younger than me as well (some of which I've gone to school with together and go to the same church too). And on that note, I get along great with guys too, even with guys whose interests are completely different than mine (Although, I do run into the problem of generally getting along better with people older than me on this side of the gender too). 

 

I end up ignoring these girls most of time since no matter how much I've tried to build a friendship it doesn't work, but I wanna know if this is a common thing and if I'm just over thinking, or if, "yeah, these gurlz just can't take how auhsommmme Iammmm." I've never not gotten along with anyone. I can't recall many or any people that straight up don't want to interact with me (save these girls maybe ;D) 

 

Do girls have this thing where they only like being friends with certain men? Or is it really just age? It's pretty clear we're not "interested" in each other so there's no worry there.  

 

My attitude towards a friendship is, if someone tries to make an effort towards me, then of course I will return the same attitude. Even if we don't become close, I can still offer a nice conversation once a week. But, that's my view so....

to be honest, I think part of it also lies with you. No in a bed way

To explain what I mean:

If someone feels awkward, it shows. If you feel awkward by a situation, they will sense that. 
I think they talk well with outgoing guys, because they don't make a big deal out of it and give off a relaxed atmosphere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2016 at 4:38 PM, Laris said:

to be honest, I think part of it also lies with you. No in a bed way

To explain what I mean:

If someone feels awkward, it shows. If you feel awkward by a situation, they will sense that. 
I think they talk well with outgoing guys, because they don't make a big deal out of it and give off a relaxed atmosphere

 

@Laris: Oh wooow this was a while ago.

Yes, I agree that if one gives off strange vibes it can affect how people interact with them.

 

In this particular situation, I've found that these particular group of people (not just the girls) were harmful to my self-esteem and I've since disconnected myself from them. I've been doing pretty stellar since then : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies, I have a question. It's kinda personal, so I am gonna beat around the bush for a bit.

 

I am a slender guy (think japanese guy slim), so I have to have my clothes fitted, or buy a skinny size, or have my clothes held on with a belt/suspender. It's no biggie, since I like my fashion sense, and I receive compliments for some of my outfits when I go out.

 

Well, my problem is that my junk is a bit over average size, and to make matters worse, my crotch seems to protrude a bit more than normal, depending on the outfit.

I would say it is the equivalent of a woman's cameltoe.

I have to slouch sometimes so my crotch bulge/shape doesn't attract too much attention. Keeping my hands in my pockets helps too. I can't wear sweatpants, or shorts, or anything that stretches because good god is it obvious.

I know people notice because it's obvious to me when I walk, that they don't look at me, but down there. I've had women giggle, or secretly take a pic (yes, I was shocked too) and on one occasion (that I actually paid attention to), some girl was fucking my crotch with her eyes for a while when I was seated. I noticed but didn't say anything. Might sound funny to you, but not to me.

 

I've gone on male forums, and have looked up other people bringing topics relating to concealing it up, but all I'm reading are responses like "you should be more proud of your junk", "women love that shit", "Just rub one out before you go out, bro", or other responses that make me feel like I'm self-conscious. I feel like I'm not looking in the right places.

 

So I'm wondering ladies, Is this something I have to worry about? What is going through your mind when you see something like that? Feel free to crack jokes, or say I'm bragging, idc. I just really wanna know for my own sake. I'm not self conscious, but it does make me uncomfortable when women look. Should I just go back to wearing baggy clothing?

 

I know when I see a woman's cameltoe or a bust larger than their waist size, I'd say something like "That's Nice.", or "Hell Yeah.", then go about my business. I'm a guy. I'd pretty much say the same thing if a woman has cool clothes, or catches my interest.

 

Should I feel confident about it, like the guys are saying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Ladies, I have a question. It's kinda personal, so I am gonna beat around the bush for a bit.

 

I am a slender guy (think japanese guy slim), so I have to have my clothes fitted, or buy a skinny size, or have my clothes held on with a belt/suspender. It's no biggie, since I like my fashion sense, and I receive compliments for some of my outfits when I go out.

 

Well, my problem is that my junk is a bit over average size, and to make matters worse, my crotch seems to protrude a bit more than normal, depending on the outfit.

I would say it is the equivalent of a woman's cameltoe.

I have to slouch sometimes so my crotch bulge/shape doesn't attract too much attention. Keeping my hands in my pockets helps too. I can't wear sweatpants, or shorts, or anything that stretches because good god is it obvious.

I know people notice because it's obvious to me when I walk, that they don't look at me, but down there. I've had women giggle, or secretly take a pic (yes, I was shocked too) and on one occasion (that I actually paid attention to), some girl was fucking my crotch with her eyes for a while when I was seated. I noticed but didn't say anything. Might sound funny to you, but not to me.

 

I've gone on male forums, and have looked up other people bringing topics relating to concealing it up, but all I'm reading are responses like "you should be more proud of your junk", "women love that shit", "Just rub one out before you go out, bro", or other responses that make me feel like I'm self-conscious. I feel like I'm not looking in the right places.

 

So I'm wondering ladies, Is this something I have to worry about? What is going through your mind when you see something like that? Feel free to crack jokes, or say I'm bragging, idc. I just really wanna know for my own sake. I'm not self conscious, but it does make me uncomfortable when women look. Should I just go back to wearing baggy clothing?

 

I know when I see a woman's cameltoe or a bust larger than their waist size, I'd say something like "That's Nice.", or "Hell Yeah.", then go about my business. I'm a guy. I'd pretty much say the same thing if a woman has cool clothes, or catches my interest.

 

Should I feel confident about it, like the guys are saying?

it's pretty much like what guys have with big boobs, they either think "he got lucky" or "holy shit that's huge", nothing to worry about too much, but if you are really uncomfortable about it, look at androgynous fashion? they often wear long shirts or extra scarvs around their waists, some vk bands even do it

jb15ss-40-04-3.jpgBLK.jpg imgrc0062709975.jpglatest?cb=20131205203637&path-prefix=es

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That might work on cool days, but it's getting hot out here haha. Thank you for the suggestion.

A friend of mine recommended I clip on a snapback hat at the front of my waist to cover it up, and it helps actually.

I hope I don't start a trend. lol

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think you should force yourself to feel confident about it, if you're not. No one likes to be treated like a sex object against their will. Maybe try to tuck it, like transexuals do? Idk how comfortable it is, but it wouldn't be so visible. I don't have a better idea... Is there also any underwear for men that would keep it in place? Women have shaping underwear, so maybe there's something for men, too? Idk...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2016 at 6:18 AM, Nyasagi said:

 Is there also any underwear for men that would keep it in place? Women have shaping underwear, so maybe there's something for men, too? Idk...

 

Hmm, I will check it out. That's weird that there's a product like that out there for women lol. Tucking never works unless its held on with tape or something haha, due to the fitted clothing riding up sometimes ya know?

On 6/5/2016 at 6:18 AM, Nyasagi said:

I don't think you should force yourself to feel confident about it, if you're not. No one likes to be treated like a sex object against their will.

 

Right. that's for me to decide haha. Yeah it's cool that I'm "so lucky", but I'd rather have women tell me I'm great to talk to and fun to be around instead. Some people don't think men can feel bad about being simply used as sex objects, but it's real folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2016 at 10:09 PM, YuyoDrift said:

Ladies, I have a question. It's kinda personal, so I am gonna beat around the bush for a bit.

 

I am a slender guy (think japanese guy slim), so I have to have my clothes fitted, or buy a skinny size, or have my clothes held on with a belt/suspender. It's no biggie, since I like my fashion sense, and I receive compliments for some of my outfits when I go out.

 

Well, my problem is that my junk is a bit over average size, and to make matters worse, my crotch seems to protrude a bit more than normal, depending on the outfit.

I would say it is the equivalent of a woman's cameltoe.

I have to slouch sometimes so my crotch bulge/shape doesn't attract too much attention. Keeping my hands in my pockets helps too. I can't wear sweatpants, or shorts, or anything that stretches because good god is it obvious.

I know people notice because it's obvious to me when I walk, that they don't look at me, but down there. I've had women giggle, or secretly take a pic (yes, I was shocked too) and on one occasion (that I actually paid attention to), some girl was fucking my crotch with her eyes for a while when I was seated. I noticed but didn't say anything. Might sound funny to you, but not to me.

 

I've gone on male forums, and have looked up other people bringing topics relating to concealing it up, but all I'm reading are responses like "you should be more proud of your junk", "women love that shit", "Just rub one out before you go out, bro", or other responses that make me feel like I'm self-conscious. I feel like I'm not looking in the right places.

 

So I'm wondering ladies, Is this something I have to worry about? What is going through your mind when you see something like that? Feel free to crack jokes, or say I'm bragging, idc. I just really wanna know for my own sake. I'm not self conscious, but it does make me uncomfortable when women look. Should I just go back to wearing baggy clothing?

 

I know when I see a woman's cameltoe or a bust larger than their waist size, I'd say something like "That's Nice.", or "Hell Yeah.", then go about my business. I'm a guy. I'd pretty much say the same thing if a woman has cool clothes, or catches my interest.

 

Should I feel confident about it, like the guys are saying?

 

You don't have to feel any more comfortable about it as some women feel about their supermelons. Sure you'll get envious stares from guys and lusting glances from gals, but if you don't want them, it's okay to want to hide something like that. 

 

My advice would be to wear longer shirts. Like tunic type shirts that cover your crotch. That's another extra layer of clothing down there to mask things a bit, but won't feel like you're wearing too much.

 

And remember! You don't have to show it off to be proud of your junk! All junk is beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tokage said:

Girls, is it true that once a month you lay one single perfectly white egg? I read it somewhere once..

 

Yes, but we lay more than just white eggs. It's a common misconception really.

Our eggs can range from lots of colors like brown, white, black, tan, and so on. You can get rainbow colored eggs too, but only  if you ingest lots of food coloring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2016 at 9:16 AM, YuyoDrift said:

 

Hmm, I will check it out. That's weird that there's a product like that out there for women lol. Tucking never works unless its held on with tape or something haha, due to the fitted clothing riding up sometimes ya know?

 

 I was at a cosplay panel at my local anime convention last month and one of the people there suggested that all guys cosplaying as superheroes should wear a dance belt to hide their junk, since there are lots of kids around the con and apparently it can get awkward when you're standing on the bus with someone eye level with your crotch. I'm not sure how comfortable or uncomfortable they are, but that could be an option on days when it's really bothering you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_belt

Edited by violetchain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, violetchain said:

 I was at a cosplay panel at my local anime convention last month and one of the people there suggested that all guys cosplaying as superheroes should wear a dance belt to hide their junk, since there are lots of kids around the con and apparently it can get awkward when you're standing on the bus with someone eye level with your crotch. I'm not sure how comfortable or uncomfortable they are, but that could be an option on days when it's really bothering you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_belt

 

That looks like it hurts. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2016 at 11:09 PM, YuyoDrift said:

Ladies, I have a question. It's kinda personal, so I am gonna beat around the bush for a bit.

 

I am a slender guy (think japanese guy slim), so I have to have my clothes fitted, or buy a skinny size, or have my clothes held on with a belt/suspender. It's no biggie, since I like my fashion sense, and I receive compliments for some of my outfits when I go out.

 

Well, my problem is that my junk is a bit over average size, and to make matters worse, my crotch seems to protrude a bit more than normal, depending on the outfit.

I would say it is the equivalent of a woman's cameltoe.

I have to slouch sometimes so my crotch bulge/shape doesn't attract too much attention. Keeping my hands in my pockets helps too. I can't wear sweatpants, or shorts, or anything that stretches because good god is it obvious.

I know people notice because it's obvious to me when I walk, that they don't look at me, but down there. I've had women giggle, or secretly take a pic (yes, I was shocked too) and on one occasion (that I actually paid attention to), some girl was fucking my crotch with her eyes for a while when I was seated. I noticed but didn't say anything. Might sound funny to you, but not to me.

 

I've gone on male forums, and have looked up other people bringing topics relating to concealing it up, but all I'm reading are responses like "you should be more proud of your junk", "women love that shit", "Just rub one out before you go out, bro", or other responses that make me feel like I'm self-conscious. I feel like I'm not looking in the right places.

 

So I'm wondering ladies, Is this something I have to worry about? What is going through your mind when you see something like that? Feel free to crack jokes, or say I'm bragging, idc. I just really wanna know for my own sake. I'm not self conscious, but it does make me uncomfortable when women look. Should I just go back to wearing baggy clothing?

 

I know when I see a woman's cameltoe or a bust larger than their waist size, I'd say something like "That's Nice.", or "Hell Yeah.", then go about my business. I'm a guy. I'd pretty much say the same thing if a woman has cool clothes, or catches my interest.

 

Should I feel confident about it, like the guys are saying?

 

Take some photos so we can visualize the issue better and make more qualified suggestions.  ; >

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another question for the girls:

is it true that boobs can unscrew if u twist them hard enough, like if u grab the whole boob and turn it really hard and fast turnways?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tokage said:

another question for the girls:

is it true that boobs can unscrew if u twist them hard enough, like if u grab the whole boob and turn it really hard and fast turnways?

A common misconception, but turning them actually changes the girl's temperature much like faucet handles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...