Trombe

清春(Kiyoharu) new album "SOLOIST" release

Hope in a real comeback to the old blues-oriented style. Under the sun was such a pretty album, but with a strange production and lack in uniformity. 

it is announced at his one-man live "THE BIRTHDAY" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/10/29 that title of his new album is finalized as "SOLOIST", although release date has not yet been announced

Jeez, seeing these cross-promotion branding things makes me feel like people (myself included) aren't buying albums enough anymore.
But heck, it was a cool little spot. I'm assuming it was Kiyoharu's main photographer / music video director / concert filmer Toshihiko Imai who filmed this and always does amazing work despite the budget or production!

his new album "SOLOIST" will be released under Warner Music Japan at 2016/03/30 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (4,860yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ナザリー(nasery)
02.夢心地メロディー(yumegokochi melody)
03.EDEN
04.DIARY
05.ロラ(lola)
06.瑠璃色(ruriiro)
07.FUGITIVE
08.MELLOW
09.MOMENT
10.QUIET LIFE
11.海岸線(kaigansen)
12.メゾピアノ(mezzopiano)
13.麗しき日々よ(utsukushiki hibi yo)

rough mix of 10 songs could be listened to in his Warner Music Japan HP for one week

http://wmg.jp/artist/kiyoharu/

i am going to preorder this as soon as i see this online in cdjapan :)

the sound of the album feels a lot of nostalgia to his older records ,

maybe it's the because of the tone of the guitars and drums. 

there are still 4 more months for final production so who knows

edit : after listening to pre-production version of this album for straight few times ... im already loving this album.

it has a part of old kiyoharu's style, also modern side of his works. altho i hope the final output becomes more

tightly produced and less indie-like sound. altho i wont blame if it becomes like one, cause ill love it anyways

Damn, did anyone happen to capture the rough mix stream? I gave it a listen and I'm curious to see how it will compare to the final version.

Nazari is as great track. Very reminiscent of the vibe I originally had when i heard poetry.