Shaolan974

Z(Moi dix Mois, Art Cube) new band "SHAPE SHIFTER" has formed

Z(Moi dix Mois, Art Cube) new band "SHAPE SHIFTER" has formed under DUALCORE SOUND ENTERPRISE at 2015/05.

Members :

Vo. Z (Moi dix Mois, Art Cube)
Gu. 五十嵐 友華 / Igarashi Tomoka
Ba. 北條 迅 / Houjou Jin (ex-Black:List(support) → Since1889(support) → ジゴロ(Jigoro)(support), LUNCH VOXX(support) → UnsraW(support), DEPAIN(support) → UnsraW → chariots(support) → SAVAGE(support))
Dr. 安岐 真珠理 / Aki Majuri (ex-BABYLON(support) → SIVA(support) → 時空海賊SEVEN SEAS (Jikuu Kaizoku SEVEN SEAS) → E'm~grief~ → Art Cube(support))

They will hold their first live at 2015/09/30 at Shibuya club asia.

Anything with Z in it is gold so I'm excited for this. Also awesome to see Jin there! I wonder what kind of music they will make? And  does this mean he will no longer be active with art cube? 

迅 <3

Doubt he's gonna give up on Art Cube. I assume this is here until MDM starts to put something together with the new guitarist. Also he could have felt like forming a band for the hell of it, lots of people do it. I'm excited for this.

Great to see Z back on the scene. I figured it wouldn't be too long before he came up with a new project. I had the feeling sadly that Art Cube wouldn't be back any time soon because of what happened with their members. I hope this new band lasts for a long time!

Art Cube has stuck even in Japan, they didnt have any fans attending their lives, I assume no one was buying CDs either so Im pretty sure they are not getting back soon, if they get back. 

On a more positive note, that probably means they'll have a release or two ready by the time they officially start (my guess is a single + a leftover track featured on an omnibus).

No idea if Moi Dix Mois is gearing up for a new album aside from their 3 unreleased songs, but I would not be surprised if their first show is so far away because of that.

On 5/28/2015 at 1:25 PM, otterley_ said:

So does anyone knows who is Tomoka Igarashi? It looks like a girl D;

suuper late to the party, but tomoka is just tomozo in disguise:CwpuDYkUkAArDWe.jpg