Spike760

What's your longest/shortest relationship?

Shortest: 3 days to teach a playboy a lesson? Otherwise a month.

Longest: 2 years semi-long distance in middle school? As far as a real relationship, longest was about 9 months...I broke up with him because I fell in love with Japan...he said at least he was being dumped for a whole country...

Current: don't let my username fool you, I'm single- Junpei is my unrequited love of about 2 years...I have some fun on occasion, but I refuse to get in a relationship until I am living and working in Japan...

Shortest: less than a month?

Longest: 3 years and 4 months (of which 1 year and 4 months living together)

Current: 3 years and 4 months :)

Longest and only relationship so far: 4 years and 11 months.

I don't know whether it is just me being too picky, or there being hardly any interesting guys around. I've only been in love once, and on the verge of it once.

Longest: 3  years, 4 months

Shortest: few months (I cant remember, it was some stupid online thing that probably shouldnt even count xD; )

Currently single and kind of loving it. I do have the occasional eye-candy crushes, but I think I'm fine with being alone at the end of the day.

Shortest: about 2 months...she was a hardass anyway.

Longest: 7 months, which is usually the average length of my relationships.

Currently, I'm still single. I'm not ready to be involved in another relationship, especially a long distance one.

I think I know what that one week might be lol.

shortest: 2 days
longest: 9 months

current: FOREVER ALONE.

I'm not good at the relationship thing either.

Shortest: Two weeks

Longest: I think it was 11 months

Current: lol, nope, nope, nope.

Explanation for the shortest was that I felt like the guy was bothering me all the time, and I got anxious. It was kinda frustrating to get text messages every couple minutes and if there wasn't answer from me, he called me until I picked up.

Shortest: 2 1/2 months

Longest: 3  1/2 months

Current: none

I just have 2 relationships behind me in my whole life x3.

I seriously don't get both of them tbh

1st one couldn't handle distance relationship while he knew from the beginning that we wouldn't see each other much, then he did things behind my back while I came a month earlier back from my holidays specially for him (fuck that shit).

My 2nd relationship was like perfect, amazing... undescribeable but then out of nowhere he had doubts about our relationship (like how?!). When he told me he had doubts, we lasted for 2 weeks after that T_T.

We talked.. and I asked him if he didn't made that decision too quick and he said he wasn't so then.. he wanted to be friends, well okay then. The day after he broke up with me he suddenly send me messages out of the blue with: Linh there you are! I've missed youuu, I love youuuu <33 *kiss emoticons* / like dafaq dude what do you want.

Both guys are for me: Not understandable, seriously what's up with their mind.

Shortest - A week?

Longest - Six years (+40ish days)

Current - No.

My girlfriend told me she didn't love me. After six years. I thought she was the one but I guess not....? Maybe she just got bored of me but I really thought it would last forever. She's currently confused about how she feels. Life is fun.

Shortest: 2 1/2 months

Longest: 3  1/2 months

Current: none

I just have 2 relationships behind me in my whole life x3.

I seriously don't get both of them tbh

1st one couldn't handle distance relationship while he knew from the beginning that we wouldn't see each other much, then he did things behind my back while I came a month earlier back from my holidays specially for him (fuck that shit).

My 2nd relationship was like perfect, amazing... undescribeable but then out of nowhere he had doubts about our relationship (like how?!). When he told me he had doubts, we lasted for 2 weeks after that T_T.

We talked.. and I asked him if he didn't made that decision too quick and he said he wasn't so then.. he wanted to be friends, well okay then. The day after he broke up with me he suddenly send me messages out of the blue with: Linh there you are! I've missed youuu, I love youuuu <33 *kiss emoticons* / like dafaq dude what do you want.

Both guys are for me: Not understandable, seriously what's up with their mind.

Shortest - A week?

Longest - Six years (+40ish days)

Current - No.

My girlfriend told me she didn't love me. After six years. I thought she was the one but I guess not....? Maybe she just got bored of me but I really thought it would last forever. She's currently confused about how she feels. Life is fun.

God dammit both of you! >.<

::gives Linh and Aoi huge hugs::

I can't even begin to image how much that sucks :( I feel for you.

My shortest relationship lasted about two or three days. At the time, I was dating my best friend. He said after about three days that he couldn't be in a relationship with me because he wasn't over his ex. This don't not ruin our friendship. Though, we did drift apart... but it wasn't because of the dating thing. I well say that my longest relationship is my current one. I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years now. It makes me happy because he's my soulmate, and he doesn't care that I'm a fangirl either. He accepts me for who I am, and he knows that I will always love him. Even if I tend to give my fangirl crushes more love at times. He's also a fanboy, so we are such a compatible match because we understand each other. <3

My shortest relationship lasted about two or three days. At the time, I was dating my best friend. He said after about three days that he couldn't be in a relationship with me because he wasn't over his ex. This don't not ruin our friendship. Though, we did drift apart... but it wasn't because of the dating thing. I well say that my longest relationship is my current one. I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years now. It makes me happy because he's my soulmate, and he doesn't care that I'm a fangirl either. He accepts me for who I am, and he knows that I will always love him. Even if I tend to give my fangirl crushes more love at times. He's also a fanboy, so we are such a compatible match because we understand each other. <3

That's awesome, I'm happy your current relationship is so great :3

Shortest: 30 minutes(?)

Longest: Almost 2 months (current)

So, same lad I've spoken about before on the shortest one... I asked him out, he accepted, then I said we wouldn't work out because I felt it too bizarre to actually be someone's for once. The attention and love I believed I didn't deserve at that time. I wasn't ready, tbh. I don't regret it though, he's a pretty lame dude now (playaa~).

Longest is the only other relationship I've had with someone romantically and is the ldr one I hope will work out.

Shortest: 3 Weeks ( I will forever hate that sloppy whore)

Longest: 2 Years and A Half. (She cheated on me and I dumped her, I didn't want to give her a second chance because she'd fuck around and cheat again and I couldn't take that.)

Current: A year and a half (It's failing terribly because I'm being lied to and ignored. I'm basically waiting for her to tell me the truth that she doesn't want me anymore, tbh i'm too scared to break it off because I have no one else to turn to.)