Spike760

What's your longest/shortest relationship?

@ D: Sorry to hear that.

I guess I have to/should reply....

Never dated. Not planning on it right now. We'll see in the next 10 years.

Guy I'm with now is currently my longest and shortest. I've had a bunch of almost situations where we were basically together but not exclusive. In any case, It's been 3 years now.

On 6/29/2013 at 0:53 AM, Ito said:

Shortest: 1.5 weeks. Man I am glad that one dies quickly. She dumped me but I couldn't have imagined this relationship lasting much longer than that in retrospect

Longest: 2.5 years...ish. God, what a slow and painful breakup. Even after she dumped me she never really let me go...and then she ended up going out with my best friend, who she has been with for nearly 4 years now (damn, it doesn't seem like that long ago).

Current: 1 year and 4 months. We dated once before and lasted for about 6 or so months. I ended up dumping her as it didn't feel right...and I am very glad I did. I think we jumped in to things too fast at first and we were able to redevelop things as friends. This second time around has been so much better XD

Update on the longest one since this is like nearly three years old lol.

Current one is now over 4 years - in March I proposed to her so here's to hoping that this one never ends! XD

Shortest was about a week. This was when I was much younger.

Longest is only 2 years, if that.

Current relationship is about a year and a half, here's to hoping I can beat my record! Lol

On 18.1.2014 at 9:55 PM, paradoxal said:

Shortest: less than a month?

Longest: 3 years and 4 months (of which 1 year and 4 months living together)

Current: 3 years and 4 months :)

Current: 5 years and 8 months, of which we've lived together for 3 years and 8 months, and soon we've been engaged for two years :3

Shortest, longest, current, only serious adult relationship: like 5 years (hard to say, the beginning was sort of nebulous because long distance)

Edited by leafwork

Shortest: I would say about a day. Oooh to be in Middle School

Longest: Was 2.5 years. We met in college, she transferred to another college, I eventually transferred and would later drop out. We decided to take a breather (number 4 at that time), and the last month together seemed to be going swimmingly, but then she said she wasn't being honest with herself and realized she wasn't in love with me. Thus, we broke up and then the bitter war of having my things sent to me was waged (I only wanted two things back and the rest she could do whatever she wanted, but insisted I take back everything). In the end, she became overly aggressive and we stopped talking to each other all together. 

Shortest - 5 months (actually, my last relationship, ended with my ex's hysterics and his 'you will leave me when you'll find jap guy' okay, this's 1/4 truth now x'D)
Longest - 10 months

Now I'm single for 6 years AND REALLY HAPPY but I'm tired of being alone

Edited by DREAMON DREAMER

Shortest: 4 ish days

Longest: 9 Years

Current: 9 years ^

However,  over these years we've both changed alot and our perspectives and outlooks on life are drastically different that they were when we first met.  I'm probably going to be ending this relationship in the next week, I've been meaning to for nearly a month now but I haven't had the heart. However, things are just down the drain.  

Shortest: I dunno, probably, like, a few weeks or maybe a year, or maybe that one time when I thought I was in a relationship but the other one didn't. That was quite the ride, that one.

Longest: A couple of months short of 6 years. 

Current: A year and a half, and I'm puttin' a ring on this babe before he has the chance to run away.

Shortest: Like, 2 years and a month and a half. We dated a couple months before becoming a couple. It's been four years since I left. I've been hoping he'd get married by now or find someone but I don't think he ever got over our relationship after I left him from what his friends have told me. Today would've been our anniversary, oddly enough. He's a weirdo but hoping he's improving and doing better for himself.

Longest: 2.5 years. My ex uses our relationship as fodder for his relationship building business (barf). I kind of wish I'd kept the engagement ring because it was super pretty but he didn't get it sized to fit me so I could never wear it. He was so excited to sell it too which made me sad. Still waiting for karma to bite him in the ass.

Going on a year and two months with myself and it's nice but would be nice to try dating again. Both times I tried before ended in long term relationships.

Shortest: 1 month. High school crush. 

Longest: 3 years. Relationship wasn't going anywhere. The person I liked was no longer there and also we got too many obstacles (aka parents) in our way to be able to develop as a healthy a couple 

Current : it'll be our 4 anniversary in October. I'm very happy but also craving a little bit of freedom since I haven't been single since I was 15 yrs old lol. 

shortest was about 7 month, longest little bit more than one year. were my only relationships too but I'm pretty sure that I didn't have any feelings for the guy I was together with one year tbh but I kind of do miss waking up to someone laying next to me. Won't be in a new relationship that soon tho, I have no clue how to get to know someone, wasn't lucky with talking to guys yet 🤷‍♀️

I'd like to know how to even speak with women XD I've spent that long in relationships and yet I get so nervous and bashful talking to chicks ^^"

for me i have to comment longest relationship began end of middle school till end of HS from 2007-2014 even if he lived cities away i didnt drive at time and young i enver had a physical relationship and didnt want too .. i was seen as lesbian or gay in school cause how i was never like othe rppl inc ouples and how i went with my girl friends to prom over a guy for 2yrs straight even if thry invited me..

shortest relationship 4 months with a guy who posed as a artist i followed yrs ago.

i feel every fake artist acct catfishes me for personal gain or get xrated pictues (try too)

overall im single since 2017 i cant rely on physical relationships now especially with the new kinda life living hope one day missing piece finds me 💔😢

i hate living ppl more than love me but true lonewolf life sucks so i strated tlaking to ppl this yr after yrs avoidng and trhing to reco struct myself away form narcissit and toxic ppl i tlaked and hanged with in past... 

maybe one day wont be seen the negative kind or black sheep