Spike760

What's your longest/shortest relationship?

Shortest: Does 4 minutes in a bathroom stall count?

This might explain the orgin of your username :wat:

Shortest: a week but not really because i kind of avoided making it official 8D

Longest: just under 4 years (....yeah that hurt)

Shortest: Does 4 minutes in a bathroom stall count?

Hahaha, epic win!

Nah, if it were I'd be Chlamydia.

Nah, if it were I'd be Chlamydia.

So bad! lol

Anyway for me:

longest: 1 week

shortest: 1 week

and I like it that way.

Longest: 0

Shortest: 0

I've never really... had a boyfriend. I'm part of a huge gay community, and I get some proposals every now and then, but there's this special person I can't get out of my head. Brian always says to me 'You can't marry this age, and even if you could, no one's looking for that being so young'. But i don't wanna marry anyone. I just want someone to truly love me. Not like the kid proposals i get to try something just because 'i'm so cute', or even 'just because'. Really, is it that hard to ask for someone to love?

Never been into an actual relationship but i will write anywayz :P

Shortest: 1 day ^^ (met a girl, made out with her as long as i was with her and never saw her again :P)

Longest: 2-3 weeks :P just made out every day and other shit but never talked about stuff or anythin <>

Current: Not in the mood for shit like dat atm coz i'm waitin to find somethin serious :D (too bad i dont see that comin anytime soon since all the girls i know arent the serious type ^^)

Shortest relationship: 1 week

Longest relationship: 4 years and 2 months.

Current: Single, occasionally will reuinite with partner of 4 years and 2 months.

Longest relationship: 1 year and half ~ 2 (somewhere in between)

Shortest: 3 days (happened during my service - consider this to be "the accident between reversed one night-standish moments...)

I am now more of a passive guy relationship-wise so don't consider me to carry on with "real, long" relationships

Shortest: 1 month, biggest mistake of my life.

Longest: 4½ year, almost made it to the 5th.

Current: Single, hoping to reunite with the love of my life.

Shortest: 2 Days

Longest: 6 Months (Would have been longer had she not moved away from me)

Current: Single. Happy, but wouldn't mind a relationship

Shortest: about 12 hours? I found out he already had a girlfriend before asking me out, so I dumped him. He had been courting me for several months before this... he was with her the whole time. =/ If you don't count that, then 2 weeks.
Longest: Just shy of 3 years
Current: 2 years 7 months (so there might be a new record later this year XD)

Shortest: A few days?

Longest: 2 months (and this happened 3 times, including 2 of them cheating hooray)

And every guy I am interested in is only interested in turning me down.

Shortest: Couple months. He always hit on other girls in front of me to get me riled up *eyeroll*. I asked nicely to stop, he didn't, and that was it.

Longest: 2 years. Counting the prior friendship, 10 years. It was an online thing; really long story. Once we started dating though, things slowly went to hell. He became really possessive, verbally abusive and didn't want me to do anything to get healthier. I'm glad we never met face to face; it could have gotten FAR worse. Still sucks to see him turn like that after so long.

Current: Single. Focused on health, not dating.

Shortest: 1.5 weeks. Man I am glad that one dies quickly. She dumped me but I couldn't have imagined this relationship lasting much longer than that in retrospect

Longest: 2.5 years...ish. God, what a slow and painful breakup. Even after she dumped me she never really let me go...and then she ended up going out with my best friend, who she has been with for nearly 4 years now (damn, it doesn't seem like that long ago).

Current: 1 year and 4 months. We dated once before and lasted for about 6 or so months. I ended up dumping her as it didn't feel right...and I am very glad I did. I think we jumped in to things too fast at first and we were able to redevelop things as friends. This second time around has been so much better XD