gyakutai

Have you ever betrayed your partner?

The title says all.

I did it twice in my (short) life (during two different relationship, both ended). :mrgreen:''' I am not proud of this, but.. I don't regret it.

My first long relationship ended last fall and I immediately started hooking up with random guys. It felt necessary at the time but thinking back on it, it really wasn't. Although later I found out he cheated on me a LOT. (And I cheated on him once when we were together).

I'm in a new relationship (as of January) and since then we live together, share our portions of grocery and bill expenses, he takes care of our transportation, and both have little dogs. :]

The first couple months of my new relationship were kind of sketchy. I wouldn't say he (or even I) betrayed eachother but it was just loose ends we had to work out but it has since been a stable and sincere relationship.

i could say, but not bragging, that i haven't being unfaithful at all. It's the opposite.

I always try to be open when there's problems, so i can get encouragement either to let the relationship still rolls or ends here.

i guess once i did. even tho i was going out with someone at the time. But i admit the girl i was after was mad cute. Then i found out she was slut and liked to have everyone in her vagina. I was watever. Tho i do not care about it. Looking back makes me think i was an ass. ^_______^"

i guess once i did. even tho i was going out with someone at the time. But i admit the girl i was after was mad cute. Then i found out she was slut and liked to have everyone in her vagina. I was watever. Tho i do not care about it. Looking back makes me think i was an ass. ^_______^"

:lol:

As for me,yes. :(

No, and I'll never do it.

This. If I reach the point where I contemplate cheating then that should be the end of the relationship. I'd rather be up-front and call it off than hurt someone I said I love like that.

That's all hypothetical though :P

yes, many times, but I've never been in a stable relationship (all of them lasted like one week or eventually a month if I really liked a boy) before this one I am in now, and I can't even imagine I could cheat on this guy I'm with <3

I've thought about it for revenge, but I could never get myself to do (also, it's not like gay guys grow on trees). It's been done to me and it's a shitty feeling, so if you actually care about the person you're dating, I wouldn't recommend putting them through it.

No. I would never, ever cheat on anyone I claimed to love. I value honesty above all else. If someone cheated on me, it'd be over on the spot. As soon as I found out, that'd be it. Done. No second chances.

However, when I was drunk I slept with someone who had a girlfriend. And have been crushing on/flirting with someone with a girlfriend to the point where she wants to leave her for me. D:

I don't know where that puts me on the betrayal scale. Probably around the hypocrite area. But at least I'm still honest about it.