Zeus

Single People Thread

I've dated obnoxious "cool" guys before. One punched me because I wouldn't sleep with him and the other (26) cheated on me with girls under the age of consent because they were impressed by his car and his big house and weren't as opinionated as I was.

I'd prefer the nice guy or the sniveling weirdo in that scenario, to be honest.

I'm not talking about "cool" people. I'm talking about dating people who are comfortable with themselves and have a sense of independence. I don't like "cool" Jersey Shore-esque people either. (Unless I'm drinking with them.)

I'm a "sniveling weirdo" (one of the biggest you'll ever meet in fact) but I also think that I'm comfortable with myself and have a sense of independence. Where do I fit?

I'm a "sniveling weirdo" (one of the biggest you'll ever meet in fact) but I also think that I'm comfortable with myself and have a sense of independence. Where do I fit?

Then you don't fit with the men I was talking about in my earlier posts.

My apologies for not stating my point more clearly.

I'm fine with it, not looking for anything right now anyway so I don't mind.

I'd like to focus on school at the moment as well. xD

Good choice! We all need our distance and independence now and then.

I enjoy being single, can do whatever I want when I want, i'm not selfish I guess I'm just a independed person :o

I love being alone.. People should spend more time with themselves instead of socializing all the time. I think that's why a lot of people split up because they have been together all th time twentyfour-seven.. :3

But of course I want a relationship, some day.. later on.. :P

Closeted fag is closeted

and alone

and sad

baw

lmao I could say the same.

Also I suppose I'm not quite ready for a relationship yet (nor I want one right now). Everyone I know that has been in a relationship is either miserable as Senedjem said or just changes so much I can barely recognize them anymore. And hell I appreacite my individuality a whole lot more than that. I've been told this is all part of the process, but I can't get it into my head.

I agree with Sebbeivism :P

I enjoy being single, can do whatever I want when I want, i'm not selfish I guess I'm just a independed person

So true, I love being single to be honest. But yeah, ofcourse there's still parts of a relationship I miss :P but as said, I'm alright with it for now :domo:

Also, another "sub-topic" only for the lulz.

One of the thing I hate most in the world is starting to like someone who doesn't feel the same for you.

It happened to me about uhm, a year ago or something I believe. It was a real pain in the ass. (I'm glad I'm over it now though lol).

^

That happens to me every few months or so. I'm getting better with it but it really sucks. The worst part is knowing that the person doesn't like you and feeling powerless to change how you feel about that person.

One of the thing I hate most in the world is starting to like someone who doesn't feel the same for you.

It happens to me every time and it hurts :emo:

^

That happens to me every few months or so. I'm getting better with it but it really sucks. The worst part is knowing that the person doesn't like you and feeling powerless to change how you feel about that person.

Agreed.

It's even worse finding out if the other guy/girl is liking someone else, and they actually start dating.

I always get the thought "That should've been me" in my head, I know it's selfish but yeah, I'm sure most people actually feel this way .__.

@Anomie, that sucks ._.

It happens to me every time and it hurts :emo:

Same here :banjo:

Agreed.

It's even worse finding out if the other guy/girl is liking someone else, and they actually start dating.

_79oN2XIgMs

OUCH at 4:27 - 4:38, 6:00 - 6:03

i experienced it MANY TIMES :(

I have been in only one serious relationship in 21 years, it was a pretty good experience. Single for 3 months already, I had this girl I liked, but she has a boyfriend. I am a sucker for the asian girls, and there are LOTS of them here in Brazil. But I am a very very shy guy, which sucks >_

a few days ago I wrote here that I'm single Xd

well, now I'm not single anymore :spin::3:gaga:

I was only ever in one relationship ever. It didn't even start out good and he wasn't even right for me to begin with. At first I was just being nice and giving him a chance. But after a week he got so clingy I wanted to throw him off a bridge. He said he loved me after a week. Dude didn't even fuckin' KNOW me. And it took me two months to work up the courage to dump him. Mostly because I didn't want to dump him and have him freak out on me. I mean... He put me up on this pedestal and didn't even get to try to know me. He just wanted some trophy. And everytime I'd talk about the bands I love and about other such bullshit he'd get mad. One time he specifically told me not to tell his friends I listen to Japanese music. (I specifically brought it up afterwards.) We just weren't a good fit. I mean... He was like... 6/10 on the flamer scale and when I first met him he acted like he totally wasn't then after a week it dissolved and I saw what he truly was. I haven't said a word to him since I dumped him. But my friend alerted me to his new blog where he refers to me as "anime boy." (Which is proof that he didn't know a fuckin' thing about me since I rarely watch anime.) And he whines about how I broke his heart and how it made him into some big slut like I'm to blame. Now I'm just disgusted at the thought of being in a relationship and don't want one for a while. :| Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl. :|