Zeus

Single People Thread

Gah. I'm on the verge of being in one. I've been having sex with this guy and staying over night in his bed afterwards...we've been to two movies together, out to eat a couple of times...I feel like he's not into it as much as I am at some points, other points he's more into it than I am. Next time I see him I'm going to ask him to discuss with me what kind of relationship we are in and if it has a future of developing or not. I've been avoiding it like the plague. Because I just hope he doesn't say its just for the sex and nothing else. Yes, I apparently do my relationships backwards. Next time I won't, if there is a next time.

a few days ago I wrote here that I'm single Xd

well, now I'm not single anymore :spin::3:gaga:

Congrats!

Gah. I'm on the verge of being in one. I've been having sex with this guy and staying over night in his bed afterwards...we've been to two movies together, out to eat a couple of times...I feel like he's not into it as much as I am at some points, other points he's more into it than I am. Next time I see him I'm going to ask him to discuss with me what kind of relationship we are in and if it has a future of developing or not. I've been avoiding it like the plague. Because I just hope he doesn't say its just for the sex and nothing else. Yes, I apparently do my relationships backwards. Next time I won't, if there is a next time.

I didn't know there was an order relationships had to go in :x. I might have completely skewed views on what a relationship is though so don't listen to me, but I'm completely opposed to the conventional notion of what "order" a relationship has to progress in. All that matters is if it's going to happen and if you're happy about it. :3

also, inb4 PREMARITAL SEX O NOEZ U SIN.

Yup, single! I've never had a profound relationship, but I don't think that I've ever been in love either. I've had lots crushes, but nothing very serious. I'm 23-years old, so the clock is ticking! Or well, at least so I've been told by many people; but you know what, I feel completely comfortable being single. My mother is constantly reminding me that there is no need to rush into relationships. The only time I do feel slightly lonely is during the holidays.

Now I've started dating a friend of mine (yay, 'cause now I am single). who is becoming more than a friend. sex-mate? :hyper: or something more deep? :3 Well, we will see! :DUUR:

LOL HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS FORUM. This is an amusing/sad thread. Being single is awesome, NSA ftw.

Being single is awesome

I haved meny girlfriends and all of them have left me , Dateing is not my thing

Single for a long time now, not really missing a gf or anything, though I have someone I'm interested in, and she bought me my Lowlands tickets, so :)

Single for, like, 4-5 years as of now. And still don't have a plan to be engaged in any sort of relationship, mainly because I'm too focusing myself on my current study and another kinds of social activities. Don't want to be married, either way, even if it's strongly against my religion--having a wrecked family due to a super obnoxious father is enough. I'm as happy as I've ever béeñ.

Though I like to consider myself a tough bad ass body builder, lately I have been in extremely melancholic moods because I haven't had someone to be with for a while. Feels bad man.

@gyakutai

what race was your ex bf you said fck off? japanese again? XD

and lol.that was awesome to said that!^^

yes, he's the same of before, so the japanese one D:

^

That happens to me every few months or so. I'm getting better with it but it really sucks. The worst part is knowing that the person doesn't like you and feeling powerless to change how you feel about that person.

Agreed.

It's even worse finding out if the other guy/girl is liking someone else, and they actually start dating.

I always get the thought "That should've been me" in my head, I know it's selfish but yeah, I'm sure most people actually feel this way .__.

*raises hand* In that very same situation right now. It seems like every time I begin to gather the confidence to share my feelings or to attempt to start some kind of relationship, the other person finds someone else. Double disappointment when that "someone" happens to be one of my close friends and you have to see them together all the time. blah blah blah. . .

wow I hadn't seen this topic before. I like it

I think is ok be single (for me at least) you can do

whatever you want to do, but sometimes I'd like be with someone but I hadn't have good experiences, I have had like 4 important relationships and in all of them I suffered by the jelousy of girlfriends, I don't like insecure women because they always think you are doing something bad.

well at the moment I haven't had good luck but I hope in the future I can find a girl without morbid jealousy( I hope T-T). too much to ask?¿

@gyakutai

XD How the hell did you two even couple in the first place?!? :lol: Both of you can communicate well in japanese? :shock:

wow I hadn't seen this topic before. I like it

I think is ok be single (for me at least) you can do

whatever you want to do, but sometimes I'd like be with someone but I hadn't have good experiences, I have had like 4 important relationships and in all of them I suffered by the jelousy of girlfriends, I don't like insecure women because they always think you are doing something bad.

well at the moment I haven't had good luck but I hope in the future I can find a girl without morbid jealousy( I hope T-T). too much to ask?¿

you're not the only one. =) In opposite,I dislike insecure bf as well.

I had this thing going on with this girl who does a few courses where i study full time, but somehow after a while i wasn't sure if i wanted to be with her for another second. In the end i noticed was blinded by her hotness and managed to not to care about her lack of any interesting things so say, or even think.

So now that i am freed of any social interaction, i just stay at my bed playing World of Warcraft. Getting girls is not a problem to me, at all. I am just awfully shy and lazy, which is the worst possible combination. That's how i just rather lay in bed and play, than go out and live a little. Last time i was recovering from the loss of the crush of my life, now i'm just playing Wow fuck sake. At least i get to raid and shit.

The moment i bust out Ziggy Stardust and Liquor all hope is gone, now i'm balancing between The Doors and food. Haha thanks for reading

np. You shouldn't worry about the shy part. The most (non-arrogant) girls don't mind if guys are shy. They don't have to be too indecisive though. I like shy guys alot. I prefer them over those machos who think they are all something.

Still didn't have my first bf XD

Me too, and I just turned 20 O__O

I'm not insecure about my age, it's just that I actually really want a boyfriend already!

But I'm too picky :3

:domo::domo::domo::domo::domo::domo: