Zeus

Single People Thread

I see no pathletic messages here, gotta fix :| .

A single guy, pathletic nolife, wouldn't be surprised if this continued sometime (eternity) at least. I'm kinda shy and not the most attractive or interesting person anyway, and using most of my time with my laptop won't help really... But I guess I've changed a bit more open and talkative lately at least, so maybe there's some small ray of light for me, who knows :Umno: .

How's it going, fellow singles?

I don't know why people are making the single life out to be pathetic. It's only pathetic if you make it pathetic!

Being single is awesome. Who wants to be tied down in their twenties?

However it makes me sad to see so many posts where people berate themselves or pick at their appearances. It's such a terrible thing. :( I'm sure none of you are ugly or homely at all, you shouldn't be so tough on yourselves. But protip(!!): confidence is sexy. Generally what turns a prospective guy/girl off is someone who is forever pointing out their flaws.

Hi,Alone Forever single guy here(only have had 2 very short relationships)...Why? i,m kinda Shy,agoraphobic and probably way too different from others.

^ i am sure i have seen your picture in some dating site though.

i was verifying pics of users when i see that or someone like you. :mrgreen:

have you been stalking me?!

Which site? I've been on them lol, but mainly for chats or maybe sex...though i've never done the latter cos most are freaks lol...

No. Just coincidence i guess.

As the verifying pictures just goes randomly.

But can't deny i was like, "isn't this...?" when i first saw lol

I believe it's called planetromeo or something :mrgreen:

I've never even been on a date :(. I just get really shy when I see an attractive guy and I immediately give up. I'm also scared of being in a relationship, I don't want to get hurt in the end, I can't trust anyone completely, so I'd probably stalk the other person and check if they are cheating on me.

Sometimes I feel lonely, but at least I'm free and I'm not addicted of some person who could make me suffer one day.

I can see what you've been through, babe. :wink:

Welcome on board the single train? I don't know what to say. People in love say being single is better. Single people say being in love is better. I just want cake. .___.

People in love say being single is better.

if they're with someone but they think being single is better, then just break up??? lol, easier than the other way around.

i've always been single. im just too shy, and when im with someone i like and have known for quite some time i dont dare dating him/her out. im even shy when i know im with someone that likes me. (how pathetic, i know!)

sometimes i think i'll die all alone DX

i've always been single. im just too shy, and when im with someone i like and have known for quite some time i dont dare dating him/her out. im even shy when i know im with someone that likes me. (how pathetic, i know!)

sometimes i think i'll die all alone DX

Ughhhhh taking next plane to Argentina.

I have the same issues

SINGLE PEOPLE HAVE URGES TOO >:o

No but in all seriousness I was single when I started this topic. I'm still single now. I feel like a completely different person but I'm sure that has something to do with me growing up, maturing, realizing the bad judgement I have in people, and having my hormones finally take a break. Now I don't feel like I need a girlfriend (would still very much want one though) and that there are other things in my life that I can do to take up my time. Now I know what I want to do with myself in ten years and I'm looking at grad schools to see where I can apply so I can keep studying and learn more. I've still got a few friends that aren't quite where I am yet but I know that pretty soon we'll all get there. I'm also perfectly fine knowing that there just isn't anyone right for me at the moment and that I'll just have to wait a little while before I find someone I vibe with. I don't like it but I like the thought even having the pick of the litter around me even less. I embody the idea of "I'd rather live alone than be together with a bad girlfriend". It's so true.

And I type this obviously ego-boosting post to bring up some morale in here. Don't be depressed just because you're single! I know nothing I've said is going to make a bit of difference to anyone that doesn't already believe in this but I know one day (someday) you're going to wake up and you're just going to feel different and then you're going to realize "Holy hell, I am AWESOME" and then you'll fully accept whether or not you're single and begin to start living and I'm going to cut the self-help bullshit now.

tl;dr - CHEER UP FOLKS :domo: