Zeus

Single People Thread

I've been single for the past 6 years, and I'm happy. There were times when I suddenly felt lonely, and needed someone to talk to and share things with, but I guess I've moved on. Just like what a close friend of mine once remarked, I'm enjoying my solitude and currently not interested in seeing any guy.

I just wanted to remind you all that being single some times is fucking nice. I am pretty jealous of you all right now. I wish my GF would let me be or just do shit on my own from time to time -___-

Im a proud single man. If I were to be asked if I ever had a girlfriend, i would respond never had one with no hesitation. But yet I do want to be in relationship :C

I just wanted to remind you all that being single some times is fucking nice. I am pretty jealous of you all right now. I wish my GF would let me be or just do shit on my own from time to time -___-

Your gf is obsessed. Tell her you're not 14-year-olds anymore and adults need adult space.

omg, so many virgins here o.o

Proud to be a virgin at age 19.

Beat you, I'm going to be 22 in December, still hasn't lost it teehee :P

Yea I'm still in this thread. Maybe I'll just stay in my shell until I graduate college. Then I'll move to a new city... where the grass is green and the boys are pretty :lol: then I'll hook up with every single one of them, aww won't you please take me hoooome!!!! (Sorry, been listening to GnR today).

omg, so many virgins here o.o

18 and not a virgin. I love sex, I crave it. People talk about not having sex for even 3 months and I look at them like they're crazy.

I'm single at the moment and I like spending money on whatever I want and doing what I want. However I do like to be a in a couple and spoil my partner like crazy but I am one of those types of people that can go shopping, restaurants, the movies etc by themselves.

I wouldn't mind a clingy guy, if he was a confident guy. I don't mind cockiness as long as there is reason for it. The only things I hate is when a guy has this sense of entitlement that he shouldn't have; when they always try to subtly undermine me and put me down; and guys who are always buying me gifts.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this and it might just be asian guys in Australia but they have this sense of entitlement like they're the best things since sliced bread. They can't handle anything negative said about them or they believe that they should have me because they're a med student or whatever. They are also usually Mummy's boys which I also quite hate because they're spoiled and spend their mother's money like they earnt it.

I think my second point is quite obvious, I hate it when they disagree with me for the sake of disagreeing or they just put me down, out of nowhere. It's disgusting when they have to do that to make themselves superior to me or at least equal.

And I know I might be a weird one to say this but I hate it when guys buy me gifts or more precisely, when they buy gifts and expect something from it, like sex. They will keep making me feel obligated because they bought me a present that I could've bought myself.

Sorry for the long post, just had to get it out ><"

I'm more of an album person than a singles person myself

hhhheehehe

[tfw no gf though, CRUSHING LONELINESS]

Single for about 1 year, 8 months and 12 days now - at the moment I feel like "I haven't got time for relationships".

It's strange, isn't it? Some months ago I was desperately aiming to find a nice girl who likes me how I am and stuff and suddenly everything changed - so I'm gonna "stay" here for a while I think

I am sad to announce that I must bid you all adieu, for the Zess now has a girlfriend.

But I thought I was your Waifu ;________; WHY ZESS, WRYYYYYYYYY *packs bags and moves back to the submarine*