CAT5

[QUIZ] What's your Love Language?

10 Quality Time

8 Physical Touch

8 Words of Affirmation

4 Acts of Service

0 Receiving Gifts

This makes sense, I guess? I would've expected Words of Affirmation to be higher up than Physical Touch, but... ehh. Receiving Gifts has never meant anything to me. I mean sure, I like it, I guess? But also don't care if it never happens. I don't care about material things like that. In fact, I feel rather... uncomfortable, when people get me birthday presents and such. I never feel like I deserve them (like, c'mon, I was just born... how big of a deal can that be?), but I like giving presents to others, especially if i know they'll like it. I like making others happy. 

Yeah, acts of service isn't high up there either, even though I'm super lazy and would rather have someone else do shit like cleaning and preparing food. 

10 Acts of Service

9 Words of Affirmation

5 Physical Touch

5 Quality Time

1 Receiving Gifts

No surprise here.

Not only do I tell you you're beautiful, I try my hardest to make sure you feel that way too. Words can only be as strong as your actions.

I've had to learn that the hard way, many times.

I'm not a fan of PDA as much as women would like, but I strive for every bit of time that I can make with them, in order for date night to feel much more special.

Don't buy me shit lol. I can afford it myself thank you. BUT if you happen to say  you made it yourself, then I will love it forever.

9 Quality Time

8 Acts of Service

6 Physical Touch

5 Words of Affirmation

2 Receiving Gifts

Nothing like spending some quality time watching crappy TV or finishing a game together. Hanging out is a crucial part of my relationships and that's why I can't handle long distance stuff. 

I love gifts of course, but if the person is willing to give me a hand with chores (so that we can spend our time better) that means so much more to me, and I will do the same if it means I can make their life easier (e.g busy with a deadline? Excruciating day at work? I'll make dinner and tidy up).

Physical touch, well I get a lot of shoulder pains and can't live without a massage lol I'm naturally touchy feely but the other categories take more precedence.  Also I love complimenting people who deserve it. I always see something beautiful in my friends and partner, so depending how tight we are you're sitting down and listening about how good you look today and all the reasons I care for you. 

8 Acts of Service

8 Quality Time

7 Physical Touch

4 Receiving Gifts

3 Words of Affirmation

I like getting gifts, just… not surprises. Probably since my family always check the parcels I get, so if I got a present out of nowhere and I didn’t know what it was, I’d feel a little stressed and embarrassed. 😅

Apart from that, whenever anyone chooses to spend time with me or do anything, I always feel super surprised and grateful since I’m alone a lot of the time and always have to fight for myself.

9 Quality Time

8 Physical Touch

5 Acts of Service

5 Receiving Gifts

3 Words of Affirmation

I just like spending time with people, no matter how insignificant the occasion is. Some of them might be skewed b/c there is a shit-ton of "gift" questions and I became hyper-aware w/ mostly avoiding them. Gifts are nice, but I find it important to spend enough time w/ loved ones as possible b/c you never know when they'll be gone.