CAT5

ESNO new album "Release" release

Jazzy hip-hopper Kenichiro Nishihara will be releasing his 2nd electronic album under his ESNO moniker on July 22nd. The album will feature DAOKO, ボンジュール鈴木 (bonjour suzuki), and yumi (lyrical school).

10177975_903351863044738_775170941637665

「Release」

2015.07.22 RELEASE

¥2300(tax in)

01. Electrical Meditation

02. CME

03. 21時のクラゲと月 feat. ボンジュール鈴木

04. Wonder Flower

05. JB

06. 夕暮れパラレリズム feat. daoko

07. ターニングポイント(on the turntable) feat. yumi(from lyrical school)

08. Airy Batida -remix-

09. とか。 feat. きゃべこ

10. Afterwardness

11. Hydrodamalis

12. AR

=============================

=============================

His first album was fantastic. Hoping this will be the same!

I found that thread title too amusing. Would have been even better if it was 'ESNO new release "Release" release.'

Anyway, I'm not too familiar with this artist but I'm pretty sure that track feat. Daoko has been around for a while now, right? Either way I think I'll give this a shot.

I found that thread title too amusing. Would have been even better if it was 'ESNO new release "Release" release.'

Anyway, I'm not too familiar with this artist but I'm pretty sure that track feat. Daoko has been around for a while now, right? Either way I think I'll give this a shot.

LOL, yeah, that thread title IS lolzy. I felt weird typing it, but I just follow trombe's format despite how grammatically...curious it is.

As for that daoko track, yeah that's old. Apparently the one for the album has a different mix or something. If this album is anything like the first, then i def. think you might enjoy it!