Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Misaruka WDP limited DVD "World Domination Project" release

Misaruka WDP (rui & rin) limited DVD "World Domination Project" will be released through Starwave Records official web-shop and at their live at 2015/07/12-07/14 (3,000yen, limited 30)

[track list]
01.-Calling-
02.-Segula-
03.-Rogation-

WDP ?

World Domination Project

But 3000 yen for 3 PV's is expensive kinda 1000 yen per PV..

Well then it's not that expensive anymore.. haha. but still..

Misaruka WDP is the new formation of the singer Rui and the lead guitarist Rin from Misaruka. Misaruka is a Visual Kei band form Japan, they started their activities in 2008. Since they joined the record company Starwave Records in 2011, their popularity never stopped to increase. After many CD/DVD releases, many videos and a bunch of difference concerts as one-man lives around all Japan, they are now well known from the Visual Kei audience for their dynamic performances and respected by all in the industry. Misaruka WPD, which contains the 2 most popular members from Misaruka, is ready to rule the world!

I think it's pretty ironic that a band with a concept called "World Domination Project" releases something that's limited to 30 copies.

tumblr_inline_nqsbyc1JQr1r68tzn_500.gif

True somehow....

But I guess Kiwamu wrote that because Misaruka sells much CD's. some CD's are even SOLD OUT. (1000 limited press)

I think it's pretty ironic that a band with a concept called "World Domination Project" releases something that's limited to 30 copies.

Maybe in da future they will sell stuff with a limited press of 1000 :P

Sign in to follow this