Trombe

優雅(yu-ga)(GOKIBURI) new band "Devil Kitty" has formed

after listening to the pv preview a few weeks back i was like: this song sounds familiar... and since today i finally found out why! 

bcuz guess what - the pv song also is some "old" song...

cuz when their vocalist still was in GOKIBURI or something like that he also had that band called "evil" and in that band they already played that song from the pv!

they even released the song full on their yt channel back then.

and luckily at that time i downloaded it from youtube and i only can say the song kicks ass! really loving the breakdown in it... so its kinda nice that this song finally will be available physically for the first time.

only sad part from what it sounds like i think they only rerecorded the instrumentals but the vocals are the same i believe unfortunately. but not 100% sure on that because of the beginning of the pv preview...

4/5 songs were played by Gokiburi but never released. The only one that I think is new, at least by title, is Inochi no Haha.  With that being said, many of his past bands do take themes and melodies and repurpose them (sometimes whole songs with just different lyrics and slightly different arrangement ).

Hence why I refer to Yuuga as the "Taco Bell of vkei": same ingredients, just mixed up in a different way ;O

Yuuga's god <3 <3. I'm happy to see him still trolling in the VK universe with his millions of bands forming and reforming time and time again, and also to see a (slight?) resurgence of Devil Kitty <3

after listening to the pv preview a few weeks back i was like: this song sounds familiar... and since today i finally found out why!

bcuz guess what - the pv song also is some "old" song...

cuz when their vocalist still was in GOKIBURI or something like that he also had that band called "evil" and in that band they already played that song from the pv!

they even released the song full on their yt channel back then.

and luckily at that time i downloaded it from youtube and i only can say the song kicks ass! really loving the breakdown in it... so its kinda nice that this song finally will be available physically for the first time.

only sad part from what it sounds like i think they only rerecorded the instrumentals but the vocals are the same i believe unfortunately. but not 100% sure on that because of the beginning of the pv preview...

Can you post the pv/song?

^

i've uploaded the song on my yt channel but i made it a private video so please in case don't share this video outside of MH!

also just fyi if you really wanna spoiler you the pv song be prepared that this video will be deleted within the next 24 hours - enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQAITtJ_uI

Kizuto is actually a really good guitarist, I'm just not sure if Yuuga fits with the music at all haha.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised the drawn out growls and other awkward stuff are really just some sort of passive aggressive commentary on the current state of the visual scene.

Oh by the way, I just realised the one-man live they had now was 結成記念 live (formation anniversary).

However, the "new" devil kitty formed in July this year?

Looking at VKDB the old DEViL KiTTY formed in 2002/10/xx.

So... I wonder if it was for old DK? If so, is the new DK actually not a new band (like Yuuga previously said it was)?

Oh by the way, I just realised the one-man live they had now was 結成記念 live (formation anniversary).

However, the "new" devil kitty formed in July this year?

Looking at VKDB the old DEViL KiTTY formed in 2002/10/xx.

So... I wonder if it was for old DK? If so, is the new DK actually not a new band (like Yuuga previously said it was)?

DevilKitty is old band visual kei still awesome

^ I'm confused with all the "Devil Kitty" bands talk...

Are you meaning the old Devil Kitty that was girls?

This thread is about the visual kei band, please read the thread title and the first post.