Trombe

優雅(yu-ga)(GOKIBURI) new band "Devil Kitty" has formed

session "悪魔鬼茶(akuma kicha)" has changed to new formal band "Devil Kitty" in 2015/07, and they will hold their first live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/07/24

"Devil Kitty" members:
Vo.優雅(yu-ga) (ex-Diana-->Celestia-->Chateau La tour-->Kar'MariA, now in GOKIBURI)
Gt.一斗(kazuto) (ex-XALTEA, now in GOKIBURI)
Ba.ruchi (ex-xTRiPx-->DOLLARS)
Dr.Majyu (ex-BABYLON(support)-->SIVA(support)-->時空海賊SEVEN SEAS(jikuukaizoku SEVEN SEAS)-->E'm~grief~-->Art Cube(support), now in SHAPE SHIFTER)

The name and yu-ga doing his trademark finger on his face pose again are hitting the nostalgia hard but I'm a bit disappointed... I thought the last Gokiburi mini-album was the best thing he's ever done by far.

I like the first song and the song around 26 mins. The rest seemed to be GOKIBURI "covers(? Is it a cover if 2/4 members were in the original version that's literally the same?)," but that's probably because they don't have a lot of real material yet.

their new mini album "雌豚解体新書(mesubuta kaitai shinsho)" will be released at 2015/10/28 (2 TYPE), although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their free one-man live "全滅の天命(zenmetsu no tenmei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/10/20

CNoWbxaVEAAQMEc.jpg
CNoWbv3UEAQQxdH.jpg
CNn_8aZUkAAQ9fs.jpg
CNoDWYOUcAAQU18.jpg
CNoBZ97UYAA-7TB.jpg

Devil Kitty 1st MINI ALBUM「雌豚解体新書」(Mesubuta Kaitai Shinsho) [2 TYPES]

Release: 2015.10.28

TYPE-A [cd+dvd (4 song + MV)] 2,500¥

1.Chlammy

2.命の母

3.I am bitch

4.i'm knot bitch