anakuro

XAA-XAA (ザアザア)

lmao all 389572398 CDs you bought? Good luck catching up. 

Did you end up getting the best of or not I forgot?

Right? Roji obviously chose the wrong profession.
It's on that ledge in my room behind all my drumsticks. 

here's the reiya stuff i got initially

Cfh755DUIAA1t2x.jpg

Roji's art is just as beautiful as his English :') His English is up there in my favorites ever since the instore I went to.
Btw, he's a lot more friendly than you made me think but it might be because I was a foreigner meeting him/the band for the first time.  Next time I'll be sure to tell him you're my friend and see if that changes. haha

Have you decided whether or not to tell him that he spelled drummer wrong?

I honestly haven't given   したいだけでしょ? a proper listen until last week (even at the instore and they had it playing on repeat...) but I'm liking it a lot more now than when I posted in the Recommended Tracks thread. I still can't really get into 桜の街 even after 5 listens though, but overall I'm liking the single more than 死にたい.

And I still like 気持ち悪いほど晴れた空をペンキで塗り潰した but not enough to make me cry???

yeah i think he's just REALLY COLD to me because he knows he doesn't have to try lol
I'm one of the few fans who has stuck with them from 始動 (I mean, even before that because Belmosaic) to now so he has 0 fears of losing me as a fan tbh
He's a lot more friendly when we speak english though so i just don't..japanese...with him.....

But no seriously 99% of our interactions is him saying "thnx" and that being it so you see why I get frustrated with him :') 

I would tell him but the things is I have like no opportunities to talk to him at the moment and I'm sure I'll forget lol... My friend also thinks I'll break his kokoro if I tell him that he fucked up. And we all remember the last time someone told him that his English was wrong (or well "it's okay you can speak Japanese") --or if you don't remember it, she told him that and he pretty much wouldn't let on to me that he likes English for like even a year after that www

yeah i honestly can't remember 桜の街??
but I do agree in general I like this release more than 死にたい

7 hours ago, anakuro said:

lmao all 389572398 CDs you bought? Good luck catching up. 

Did you end up getting the best of or not I forgot?

Right? Roji obviously chose the wrong profession.
It's on that ledge in my room behind all my drumsticks. 

here's the reiya stuff i got initially

LOL Well at least half of the other songs I knew a bit before this. X"DDD And I did not get the best of. That may change at some point but I'm still on the fence. 

Aww, Reiya's frog is cute. ;;

am I the only one who have 死にたい  album on the number 1? :'( lol

I pretty much enjoyed "したいだけでしょ?" single.  Track 2 needed a few more time to get enjoyable but it's ok now.

Roji is Chameleon Drumer :D

Both arts would fits good in my room's wall.

Edited by yakihiko

I think on MH shinitai is pretty popular tbh

Just not with the three of us haha

Lol right. I love the eyes in his picture. 

Too bad I only got one picture otherwise I would have sold one or something. I don't need two masterpieces :')

oh wow what would i give to have reiya's art hAHAHAHA 

anyway, they're releasing a new mini album 【雨に殺される】 on may 25!

CgNqUbLUsAIA-Tm.jpg

rmVjVN2V.jpg

J1lpr_Oq.jpg

_8jxV4LF.jpg

CgNoXEQUIAIuW10.jpg

Edited by CCXXVIII

5 hours ago, CCXXVIII said:

oh wow what would i give to have reiya's art hAHAHAHA 

anyway, they're releasing a new single 【雨に殺される】 on may 25!

lol reiya's the one i'm just like nahhh about :') he's really popular though so it's not difficult for me to get rid of anything reiya related...lol

yeah i actually mentioned it before. It's actually a minialbum!:

On 4/14/2016 at 11:56 AM, anakuro said:

I'm surprised that 雨に殺される is going to be released so soon after their single

It's a concept mini-album with the theme of rain, lol. That's far from surprising with them...

but i don't think anyone really noticed. 

I'm waiting to hear about in stores before I decide where to grab it from. 

Incidentally @doombox we forgot to work out how much it'd be + MJO's single so uh guess you'll just have to paypal me later lol

1 hour ago, yakihiko said:

Nice look, Somehow this remind me Belmosaic xD

oh really? why does it remind you of Belmosaic??

re: the look

the black rain? is so distracting for me lol

and then i'm not used to Roji's hair being so short (I mean, besides from a million years ago)

if you're talking about my translations then...I never translated them all. I think it was somewhere in the middle of the kowai kurai mini-album that I stopped but they're here.

Since @CCXXVIII requested the lyrics for shitai dake desho? I'm going to type them up on there soon I think but lately I only write the kanji for the songs. 

Ah...

Still would be a damn pity if nobody decide to go on with the translations...

kowai kurai

I think,

kurai can even be used in that damn lyric as "dark and cry" some parts dark fits, other parts cry fit.

same for kowai, since it also has some more meanings than just scary isn't?

Would be more interesting if someone ever would ask him to write it down with a kanji or something... but I guess nobody will interview that dude about it.

but maybe I gonna try in the near future... not now. need to do some other shizzle and need to beat a cold/flu again -_-

So much love for these guys. Their aesthetics are always on point,even though their look is so simple they always look great. Although 'rain' may seem like the most obvious theme for xaa-xaa , can't wait to listen to the new mini-album, it's such a perfect concept for them.

Also, is the doll head their mascot or something? It was on their picture for shinitai as well

xT9uVmV.jpg

Junko (the mannequin) is looking pretty evil in that new look. lol. And I do believe she's like a mascot, she's always with them from what I understand.

2 hours ago, anakuro said:

Incidentally @doombox we forgot to work out how much it'd be + MJO's single so uh guess you'll just have to paypal me later lol

I just messaged you on fb about it. Sorry to be a pain. X"D

Their usotsuki look was pretty bad tho. And their white nails during that time looked like white out I was dying hahaha but yeah in general I like most of their looks :')

Idk about mascot? The word choice just doent sit right with me and I don't know why haha junko's just kind of like a part of the band to me--she's credited in everything from kowai kurai and on. I had asked kazuki what her name is and that seems to be how he decided to answer me lol They always have her strewn about the stage. The torso's normally hanging from the ceiling on the left side and her right leg is normally on the right side of the stage. There's at least 3 junko heads now...one is bald (and still attached to a torso). but yeah they had her since the beginning & I posted pics earlier in this thread of what their staging looks like iirc??

3 hours ago, anakuro said:

oh really? why does it remind you of Belmosaic??

You just mentioned it too, Roji's short hair xD for what I remember he always or almost always had short hair in Bel, when he had a longer one in ザアザア

That's pretty interesting... I guess? It's their unique selling point to have a messed up mannequin on stage. I really hope I can see them live in July, I'm so confused about buying tickets in Japan though. Their system seems very complicated, any help/tips/advice anyone?

11 hours ago, yakihiko said:

You just mentioned it too, Roji's short hair xD for what I remember he always or almost always had short hair in Bel, when he had a longer one in ザアザア

really?? I guess your right. I had to go look back at belmosaic pictures.
i just have in my mind roji with his stupid really long hair for some reason

tumblr_mjkkmmz4HR1qm5t9jo1_500.jpg

11 hours ago, Platy said:

That's pretty interesting... I guess? It's their unique selling point to have a messed up mannequin on stage. I really hope I can see them live in July, I'm so confused about buying tickets in Japan though. Their system seems very complicated, any help/tips/advice anyone?

i like junko :') and it can be refreshing when a band actually considers what their stage looks like lol I mean it is visual kei, why not take the opportunity to incorporate the stage into the visual aspect? 

fingers crossed for you! they mostly do lives in tokyo these days @_@ but july they have lives in tokyo, osaka and nagoya so maybe you'll be able to go.

tickets aren't so complicated (unless you're worried about getting a ~good number~~~) but to buy them you need to be here in japan since you pay at a convenience store and pick them up there :) It's possible to hire a shopping service to buy tickets for you but then you'll be paying out of your ass (and they generally don't know how to get ~good numbers~~~ and will grab whatever's available). If you're not concerned about it selling out--normally lives don't sell out--you might as well just grab them when you get here.

On 18/04/2016 at 4:31 AM, anakuro said:

fingers crossed for you! they mostly do lives in tokyo these days @_@ but july they have lives in tokyo, osaka and nagoya so maybe you'll be able to go.

tickets aren't so complicated (unless you're worried about getting a ~good number~~~) but to buy them you need to be here in japan since you pay at a convenience store and pick them up there :)

I have someone who can buy them for me before I get there. I don't think it will sell out, so I will wait until I get there. All the bands I wanna see live are touring in June or August, but nothing in July. So if I have the luck to see xaa-xaa that will be something ;-;

after hearing the preview, I'm looking forward to the B-sides more.

Edited by Platy

mm that ame song sounds better than the previous single.

Might will get some stuff if I'm in Japan if their CD's are still available by then.

at least their latest 3 are still available at zeallink. so got hopes I can get the last 2 + this new one at zeallink or some store in September ^^

Edited by BrenGun

not that bad, but also not that awesome. it wouldn't want me to buy it right away.

1st I like

2-3 okay. fits my taste

4th could better

5th wTF

6th Ok nice I like

But as said before, I hope it will be still available in September. then I would be a real copy.