Jigsaw9

Kai×Közi×Sadie Pink Galaxy new project "VAMQUET" has formed

It appears that Kai (Art Marju Duchain), Közi (MALICE MIZER, XA-VAT, etc) and Sadie Pink Galaxy (JUBILEE, SPEECIES, XA-VAT) have made a new project called VAMQUET. They will begin their activities in the future, but there's no specific schedule or official platform as of yet, only mentions on Közi's and Sadie's twitters.

2gtcea8.jpg

I guess it's safe to assume that they'll have a dark / gothy sound. xD

imo it's gonna be a bit more than a session, probably in line with other random Közi project tendencies (i.e. they'll prolly have a handful of gigs and release at least one CD).

Let's truly hope some releases will spawn from this hellish trio. I'm still proud of owning a 1st press copy of Art Marju Duchain's "DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS".

VAMQUET will hold their first live "GLAMTRONIK V.12「ジズスピバトルトロニックⅡ」" at Nanba ROCKETS at 2015/12/19 with ZIZ, SPEECIES & LLL-LOW LEVEL LOGIC-

CMwq1RhUEAApT62.jpg

Yeah, that photoshop job looks terribad, but that kinda makes it charming. It reminds me lot of the currently very popular “80s/90s trash retro chic” that many underground and wave bands ride on. I am hoping this project will continue where Art Marju Duchain ended, because I really need more of this kind of sound.