Trombe

砂月-SATSUKI- new maxi single & album release

He looks great!

And if people wonder why so many tour dates... Maybe he's coming here just to have fun and NOT with a point to get money...

I've been to one live 3-2 yeras back and yes,he used some of growls! Now i expect even more! 8D

I will come to his lives! No matter what. He's talented! And can't wait to listen to a new CD!

砂月 -Satsuki- new release [EPOCALIPSE] will be on sale on March 19th, 2016.

[EPOCALIPSE] is divided in 2 pieces : [ECLIPSE] & [APOCALYPSE].

[ECLIPSE] is the « past » and the « present » of Satsuki.

With [APOCALYPSE], Satsuki will show us a new side of his personality, new approaches on his way of using his technical vocal skills. He worked for the first time with European producers (ENOS IS BACK) in order to give a new vibe to his songs and that particular « progressive metal » touch. This opus can be considered as a new era for Satsuki, the « future ».

The first press of [ECLIPSE] & [APOCALYPSE] are digipaks (limited copies).

If you reunite the 2 releases, you will get [EPOCALIPSE] and display the full cd cover by a Satsuki painting.

[ECLIPSE] TRACKLIST

1. BERSERKER

2. ECLIPSE

3. CRYING

4. ARTEMIS

5. SELENE

6. LILY -月影に魅せられて-

7. SQUALL

8. BRAVE

9. DIANA

[APOCALYPSE] TRACKLIST

1. REINCARNATION

2. APOCALYPSE

3. BURNING OUT

4. REVELATION

Pre-orders will be available only for Fanclub members, be sure to get your copy at live shows!

Tour & tickets info: http://too-wild.com/tour

12697144_1967760063449435_66525576236536

12698165_1967760093449432_88632556311208

With [APOCALYPSE], Satsuki will show us a new side of his personality, new approaches on his way of using his technical vocal skills. He worked for the first time with European producers (ENOS IS BACK) in order to give a new vibe to his songs and that particular « progressive metal » touch. This opus can be considered as a new era for Satsuki, the « future ».

omg now I'm hella excited for this

omfg im fucking rolling i dont give a shit about the genre i just wanna satsuki on a fuckin metal track again

that preview bit reminds me of heavier unending sanctuary.

never heard about enos is back before, and their soundcloud stuff is mostly repetitive and v. boring, so I don't expect much from the single.

we'll see I guess.