Trombe

砂月-SATSUKI- new maxi single & album release

the gazette, i knew he wasnt shit hahaha

I'm so mad at myself righ now for not attending one of his lives & getting my hands on this beautyyyy :((

apocalypse previews didnt do anything for me. but apocalypse as a song is pretty nice

i like eclipse, selene and some other songs from the 2nd half of that cd too

This is tooooooo goooooooooood. What is happening omg. I hope he will get new support members soon.

Go go!

Apocalypse title track tells me Satsuki has heard Tesseract.

yes god im totally here for the prog deathcore/djent/metal of apocalypse

wonder who was behind the instrumentals

boring stuff.  

his voice is still ok. but the metal-progressive BGM... awful. it have nothing to do with RES. guess the time of decline is here.

Edited by Monochromelove

To think that old visual chaps would be igniting this new visualcore fad.

Long live djentbrotherhood of edgy host-kei!

To be honest, i would rather just have RES back, but I think Takumi and Mika are far better utilized in Sukekiyo. I mean going by what Satsuki has released since he went solo, it's clear that Takumi was the mastermind.

Satsuki wrote Ichigo Oblaat, though, and that song is bad ass.

Eclipse sounds like an updated version of RES' self-titled. 

Not here for that DSS bullshit though.

lmaooo

Dawg, is Dum Spiro Spero/Dir en grey the only progressive thing J-rock fans have listened to-to the point that anything that may sound like its that genre is automatically slapped with that label?? 

As for the previews, this sounds much better than what he's been pushin out before. My only complaint is the terrible production. I hope thats just the video quality. Say what you will about Satsuki but the man should be well off to afford some decent production.

I was wondering the same thing. It's like everything with growls and rhythmic riffs in low tuning is Dum Spiro Spero. I didn't even think DSS when I heard these samples, but I definitely think Satsuki latched on to the current "djent" trend.

I don't know if Satsuki is "well off" though. RES never went major, and I'm doubtful that he's been super successful since going solo. Not that money should matter, because MEGIDDO and all the post Bottom of Chaos singles sounded great. It's really just about how this stuff is mixed, and shitty mixing has been a trend in music world wide for a long ass time.

I'm pleased with the new direction. Sounds like later RES. I haven't enjoyed any Satsuki release since his first single.