Sign in to follow this  
Shin09

Bleach

Bleach (ブリー??, Burīchi?, Romanized as BLEACH in Japan) is a Japanese sh?nen manga series written and illustrated by Tite Kubo. Bleach follows the adventures of Ichigo Kurosaki after he accidentally obtains the power of a Soul Reaperâ€??a death personification similar to the Grim Reaperâ€??from Rukia Kuchiki. Gaining these abilities forces him to take on the duties of defending humans from evil spirits and guiding departed souls to the afterlife

Got to be my fav anime/manga yet ;)

It's one of my fave mangas. I stopped watching the anime though. The Zan tales dragged on for too long. Love the manga though.

If any of the Bleach fans here are on the CAPSLOCK_BLEACH comm on LiveJournal, my friend Phylosophie goes there and pwns macro Thursday every week.

Her photobuket folder with all her macros is here. =^.^=

That's Butterflizen. XD

It sucks that there's no new manga chapter this week. XP

But at least Cartoon Network's [adult swim] is supposed to start airing new episodes (ep. 168 and up) "soon". This week they're going to run the first two Bleach movies back-to-back.

I was re-reading Bleach manga books today. So nostalgic ~
Spoiler: click to toggle
you will see the butterfly aizen vs ichimaru hahaha

"There's good news and bad news," the divorce lawyer told his client.

"I could sure use some good news," sighed the client. "What's it?"

"Your wife isn't demanding that your future inheritances be included in the settlement."

"And the bad news?"

"After the divorce, she's marrying your father."

No money no way in real life,no gold no way in game!

I don't know if anyone read the latest manga chp but it seems that Aizen has finally hit the dust.

me.

bleach_02.pngaizen is sentenced to 20000 years of inprisonment and ichigo's powers are fading away

manga hiatus for 2 weeks

Ya I just read that, and I was like... what the ass......

And I thought the commander captain and some other characters was dead. =\

lol whyd yamamoto have a missing arm when inoue is there to heal him? too many good guys in bleach not dying :( the movie 4 looks promising though

lol whyd yamamoto have a missing arm when inoue is there to heal him? too many good guys in bleach not dying :( the movie 4 looks promising though

i think yamamoto fought with wonderweiss and that caused his missing arm unohana is in the world of the living while orihime is in hueco mundo

yeah but couldnt they just go to where orihime is and tell her to regen him?

i think the living world and hueco mundo are far from one another

i think if aizen will

actually now defeated

they can do that

healing the casualties like yamamoto, soi fong, hiyori, etc

Great, now they're starting a new arc. When will this manga end? -.-

i heard the manga had a hiatus of 2 weeks and i dont know when will the manga end

Everyone's saying this new greasy fuck looks like Aizen but I absolutely do not see the resemblance.

Besides, everyone knows it's just a matter of time until hax0r lord Aizen busts his way out of hell and brings the cool!sexy!evil!crazy back. Getting caught and sent to hell was all just as planned, after all.

/We still need MOAR BONDAGE!AIZEN because, damn, that's hot. }=>~

Am I the only one who had to drop it at this point? It's been a good many months since I last bothered to check out the new chapters (is it even still running actually...!?), but I did try to catch up on many occasions but couldn't bring myself to do it. I feel like there's way too many support characters that have been left in the dust, and my interest in the manga is at a new low. The arcs had been getting stale since the Fullbringers were introduced, but I still kept with it because I really adore so many cast members. Its finest moments are all in the Rescuing Rukia arc which was at the very start to me. The Arrancar arcs were also quite enjoyable, but that was when the story was starting to bug me. The Quincy War one is where it lost me for good. How has everyone else been keeping up with it?

Sign in to follow this