jurideluhi

Things you're currently addicted to...

Ito, nope. I'm tired all the time, even when I sleep long enough and started having these terrible headaches. After a week or something I took mom's migraine pill (I don't know if mine are migraines), it immediately helped. Its main ingredient is caffeine, so I started drinking energy drinks every time I'm so tired I can't function properly, or when my head hurts. Sometimes it's every day, sometimes I take 1-2 days break.

Ito, nope. I'm tired all the time, even when I sleep long enough and started having these terrible headaches. After a week or something I took mom's migraine pill (I don't know if mine are migraines), it immediately helped. Its main ingredient is caffeine, so I started drinking energy drinks every time I'm so tired I can't function properly, or when my head hurts. Sometimes it's every day, sometimes I take 1-2 days break.

Back in college i used to drink probably 10 redbulls in under 1hr in the mornings.... Yes I pissed a lot, Yes it was definitely bad for my health but I got into a brawl with someone i cant remember why or what for, but I was so high on caffeine it felt like i could slow time, similar to that futurama episode where fry spent his $100 tax return on 100 cups of coffee. I just felt like I totally leveled up like in DBZ, i was totally untouchable. every dodge, every punch, every kick i threw was just so euphoric.

I won the brawl anyway though people had to pull me away from the other guy cuz I just went at him like a stamped of angry elephants.

I think he started the fight off by pushing me and my right hand just went for his neck as i was falling backwards and dragged him with me. all the people standing around us did like a keanu reeves kind of 'woah'

I never got into another fight after that so that was like the one off in 2-3years?? I think people were afraid that i might suck their blood or something.

But violence is bad mmm'kay. Im not proud of it but caffeine really made me more hairline trigger impulsive - If he didnt push me then i would of carried on the entire day without any sort of trouble.

I drink redbull occasionally but I limit it to 1 or 2 per day - everything in this world seems to be bad for you anyway so it doesnt matter if i quit drinking it all together - something else will end up killing me. so everything in moderation is ok. I dont smoke or do drugs, I just drink tea and have the occasional piss up with friends

After 4 years of energy drinks due thinking I really need it for university, I have quitted. Now I am prepping (eating as less junk as possible) my body up to start working out again. I have to prep since home food is just unavoidable during the holidays.

Nyasagi, you should try a doctor if it's that bad. Caffeine is technically a drug, if you consume too high of a dosage regularly, you end up with a high tolerance and in effect getting tired easily since now your body will get into withdrawals when you don't meet that dosage again. I don't mean to tell you what to do but just sharing my experience and what I have learned.

RoseOfHizaki, 10 red bulls WTF, those are the smaller ones right.

I usually drink just one, it's one glass from one pill that melts in water, it contains 64mg of caffeine. It's not that much, sometimes I have 1-2 days of a break from drinking it, but if I had none, I'd spend some days laying in bed, because it's to the point I can't even sit straight in front of the computer and my head often hurts as well. I know I should go to the doctor, but I won't, I have no patience to deal with the public health care.

As long as you don't drink too much then it's fine. I saw an article in the papers of teenagers (but I assume this also has to do with the fact that they haven't fully grown yet) who got actual heart conditions from drinking 5-6 cans a day =/

I usually drink just one, it's one glass from one pill that melts in water, it contains 64mg of caffeine. It's not that much, sometimes I have 1-2 days of a break from drinking it, but if I had none, I'd spend some days laying in bed, because it's to the point I can't even sit straight in front of the computer and my head often hurts as well. I know I should go to the doctor, but I won't, I have no patience to deal with the public health care.

Do you exercise regularily?

I sometimes had similar symptoms and it was always when I had too much work and there was no time to go running or do workouts.

Your bloodpressure will go down causing headaches and tiredness if you don't keep it up through physical exercise. (Caffeine is like a short-time substitute for that because it also makes the blood pressure rise.)

My blood pressure has always been slightly lower than the perfect one, but yes, it goes down when I'm so tired and no, I don't exercise. When I tried I felt even more tired (I had to go to sleep after that) and I got an instant headache, so I gave up quickly.

tv shows, junk food, Lycaon, avelcain

and using bad words

Im always swearing. I think its because I was born and raised in London

love the way British use it

http://youtu.be/8HjAQt02PDk