vote  

90 members have voted

1. 1. vote

• Straight
    • BI
    • LES
    • I just don't know! D:
    • OTHER!!!

not so far that I'd want him to wear a skirt and high heels, but I really like guys who take care of their skin and overall appearance

I love this too ^_^

not so far that I'd want him to wear a skirt and high heels, but I really like guys who take care of their skin and overall appearance

I love this too ^_^

it will always be. I mean, is there anybody like if his man smells like a goat? :lol:

Voted for other. If the personality is nice, I'm in <3 Well, not for everyone XD

But i had boyfriends, I had girlfriends, I'm having a girlfriend now... And every single time I fell for the personality.

Voted for other. If the personality is nice, I'm in <3 Well, not for everyone XD

But i had boyfriends, I had girlfriends, I'm having a girlfriend now... And every single time I fell for the personality.

Wow. I congratulate you with that kind of relationship! :D I wish I like girls too.lol.

Straight here too, but always being hit on by lesbians for some reason. Amusing, since they know I like men and then they still try...?

Had a girlfriend once, but it wasn't really my thing.

I'm bi with a higher tendency to guys.

Yet my two longest lasting relationships were with girls. One lasted more than 4 years...my longest relationship ever.

Atm I'm pan. I don't really care if the other one is boy, girl, trans, inter or other gender, as long as she/he is beautiful enough. :D (Yes sir, I'm superficial)

Though I have been in a relationship with a girl for 4½ years. And pretty much all who know us also know we're a perfect match. :D

haha, i'm not too sure. i've only been in relationships with guys so far, but i have been attracted to some females and contemplated what it would be like to engage in a relationship with them. that said, i love looking at female bodies.

I chose Bi, but I lean toward girls and girls guys. It's really all up to the personality and the individual, but I'm not sure I could ever be with a macho guy.

This is, of course, mostly hypothetical as I've only ever had one relationship.

Hm... difficult for me. Asexual, demisexual, straight or heteroromantic? I am not so sure (yet).

Bi? I prefer guys, but I've also had a couple relationships with girls and have kissed about the same number of girls as guys...there are plenty of girls I have crushes on though!

Bi over here, but i prefer guys.

Although, i like my guys slender, pretty, and hairless. :love:

not that i dont like a little bit of muscle hheeheheh 

I picked lesbian but idk i have man feels sometimes. 
I like me some pretty boys.

but my thing is when it comes to the actual act of having sex with someone, the thought of fuckinga guy is really...eeeehhhh to me.

but I do like doing that kind of stuff with girls so...idk. Sexuality for me comes down to which gender you want to have sex with?

right??

Sign in to follow this