Sign in to follow this  
TantricNferno

Biggest disappointments/Did you get over it?

Grab a cider kiddies, because this one's a longun.

ANYWAYS. some of you MAY remember this story from a couple months ago, although I could be wrong. So, that girl I was talking to.... the whole plan kinda fell through. Basically, I helped her through her abusive boyfriend (Drugs, Starvation, abuse, etc etc), and we REALLY got well together, and I was thinking I had something going. WELL, all the sudden afterwards, she's suddenly 'I don't like you like that" all of the sudden, and decides to go with someone else. "Oh, ok then" I say, because like, I knew this guy, and he was ok with me. HOWEVER, these last couple months, I've seen her go from intelligent to a complete sheepish idiot within these last couple months, basically following him like a lost dog. It's just really sad, in the pathetic sense, to really see someone fall that far. I'm still her friend, but I've had to to tell her and her boyfriend off many a time.

WHOOOOO ok

so yeah, anything similar happen to you?

Last month this decent looking guy started talking to me. He was really sweet and nice, so I figured he was gay you know? A couple two weeks after I became friends with him, he invited me to his house where he said he was going to have a bunch of friends over and smoke weed. I agreed to go. So we were there and some girl I had never met before came up to me and asked me, "Oh hi! You must be James' friend right?" I said yes, and started to talk to her. Then she asks, "So how big is he?" I didn't understand what she meant, so I asked her about it. "Yeah you know, like, how big is he?... Down there?" I respond, "What the f**k! Are you kidding me?! I don't know?!" She then glances over at him (James), who gives her this "what-the-hell-man?" look, as if she ruined something. I get up and ask him why she was asking me that question, he says, "Well aren't you gay? I thought you guys liked dick, so what's the problem? I just told her that I wanted you to suck my dick, that's all, you have no reason to get mad?" I just stood there staring at him, I couldn't believe he was only being nice to me just so I could do him "favors." I ended up storming out of the party, and drove home.

I felt really stupid for falling for his little act, but I ended up getting over it. He got kicked out of the school, so that was plus! :wink:

my boyfriend (who, Japanese, was so shy, calm and quiet) ran away after I stayed with him. :mrgreen:'''''

LOL! like how? :lol:

well... we became a couple in March, and we knew each other since... December 2009? Then, he went back to Japan for three months to work, then he came back to Italy for university. When we met again after three months, we stayed together. Then... he started not talking with me anymore as usual, then... I don't hear him since 3 weeks and I didn't meet him since a month. :xxx:

Last month this decent looking guy started talking to me. He was really sweet and nice, so I figured he was gay you know? A couple two weeks after I became friends with him, he invited me to his house where he said he was going to have a bunch of friends over and smoke weed. I agreed to go. So we were there and some girl I had never met before came up to me and asked me, "Oh hi! You must be James' friend right?" I said yes, and started to talk to her. Then she asks, "So how big is he?" I didn't understand what she meant, so I asked her about it. "Yeah you know, like, how big is he?... Down there?" I respond, "What the f**k! Are you kidding me?! I don't know?!" She then glances over at him (James), who gives her this "what-the-hell-man?" look, as if she ruined something. I get up and ask him why she was asking me that question, he says, "Well aren't you gay? I thought you guys liked dick, so what's the problem? I just told her that I wanted you to suck my dick, that's all, you have no reason to get mad?" I just stood there staring at him, I couldn't believe he was only being nice to me just so I could do him "favors." I ended up storming out of the party, and drove home.

I felt really stupid for falling for his little act, but I ended up getting over it. He got kicked out of the school, so that was plus! :wink:

LOL. So wait, he was gay too right? or a straight that wanted to be sucked off?

When I was a single lady and heavily into WoW, dated a guy I met that was also into WoW and he was fucking terrible. He had been playing since Vanilla and was just so God damn bad at the game. I was an elitist raider asshole on my server and it was embarrassing how bad he was. We where only together for about a month or so, and there where legitimate reasons for us parting but whenever I look back that's all I can remember about him.

LOL. So wait, he was gay too right? or a straight that wanted to be sucked off?

I never really found out, I suppose he was straight? He played gay really well though.

When I was a single lady and heavily into WoW, dated a guy I met that was also into WoW and he was fucking terrible. He had been playing since Vanilla and was just so God damn bad at the game. I was an elitist raider asshole on my server and it was embarrassing how bad he was. We where only together for about a month or so, and there where legitimate reasons for us parting but whenever I look back that's all I can remember about him.

You should go to my school. You'd fit in really well.

Biggest disappointment for me was when I was becoming more comfortable about who I was as a person. I started to experiment with online relationships and fell head-over-heels for several people at a time, none of which I had any feasible way of meeting in person. The group of people I spoke most with knew everyone else I spoke to and everyone kind of cycled between everyone else, so needless to say there was a lot of uncalled for drama that I was only able to escape by literally ignoring absolutely everything dealing with them.

Long story short, I eventually gained enough confidence and self esteem to move on from repeated failures and I'm currently in a steady, in person, relationship with someone who has quickly become the best friend I could ever ask for.

Everytime I fall for someone, I get disappointed with how it all turns out.

i feel the same :(

the worst thing is when she is just playing to me.

Well... There were two pretty legitimately bad things that happened...

I'll try to keep it short and sweet and to the point.

a) I dated this guy back in... 08 I think... it lasted for a year and a half. I was never quite able to express my feelings... I think I'm emotionally damaged or something because I was never able to say that I loved him. Well, I finally did tell him and he was happy that I said it and that he felt the same way. I later find out he was seeing people on the side the entire time and the day after I told him I loved him... he just STOPPED talking to me. And now we're trying to be friends, but it honestly is not working for me.

B) Went on a couple of dates with this guy from work... Didn't work out, he said he didn't feel that way about me, which isn't a big deal, I'm a big boy I can handle rejection. What I DIDN'T appreciate is when he turns around and dates my motherfucking MANAGER who hadn't even COME OUT OF THE CLOSET YET. It caused a huge controversy at work, but we're all back to being really close friends now.

The worst for me was when i was going through that whole sexual-orientation phase.

I was a freshman in HS and half of the school year i met some guy so was very nice, funny and very playful. Kinda like a kid but really smart and very sweet. So yeah, school ended but we never said anything. There were some rumors going around that we were dating. Sophomore year came and we met again, a class and lunch together. So we kept the game up and played around all the time, but then i met this really cute girl that i started to like. So i started to flirt with her. That dude noticed and he was starting to do the same. Later i found out he had been dating someone since freshman year and were still together. I was like WTF and i was turned down in the end by the girl D= . So he kept his game up. I just gave up and moved on, plus during that time a lot changes came to be that formed the person who i am today. He then just kept going with his little plot, but i did tell him the way i felt and i told him to not respond to me cuz either way he was with someone. Junior year came and i found out he was single and had broken up with someone. I was already on my mid-way point in forgetting him. I was paying more attention to my classes and trying really hard to do good on them for college. He was after me this time, and he even went to the point where he used his own friends as bait when those friends of his were in the same class as me. I just really did not pay mind to him. One day after i got out from gym class, i headed to class and was waiting outside classroom to go inside. He was always there too, even tho he did not have class. This time was different because we were alone in the hallway and we were standing in the same place. So he was gonna talk to me and tried to and said things and all, but i just did not want to hear him nor know anything. I just left the scene. He then cut in my class cuz my teacher was absent. Nothing good came of that in the end. From that day on he stopped coming to class and i did not see him since then. Senior year came and i saw him very few times from afar. Senior picnic came and he was there. I had gotten over him and became a better person and matured about many things and figured out what i really wanted. I was confident and had grown. He was hanging out with his/my friends and i had them sign my year book and chilled with them but i really did not day much to him. Graduation came and i was glad i had left. The last time i saw him was 1 and 1/2 ago.

Currently im doing good in college and i do know some people who want to get with me but i learned that all of them only want sex from me. LOL!

Its like this "SEX-APPEAL" thing i supposedly have (according to a lot of ppl, which i dont believe in because im just human like everyone else) .

Tho atm i am looking for someone sincere,honest and mature.

I don't even care anymore if he wants to date me or not, as long as we are still together, in anyway.

I'm seriously thinking of shooting myself after realizing things have reached this level. I've never been here before, and I'm really freaking out everyday... help

I don't even care anymore if he wants to date me or not, as long as we are still together, in anyway.

I'm seriously thinking of shooting myself after realizing things have reached this level. I've never been here before, and I'm really freaking out everyday... help

1st. Just get over him, if you know you respect yourself then dont try anything like killing yourself.

2nd. Why waste your time, when there are millions of people in this world you can date and will like you no matter what.

3rd. There's always someone out there for you.

4th. Does having a partner means total happiness, if so then what now?

I'm still trying to get over it... but It's kinda hard to me.

After 20 month of dating I realized he didn't love me. I couldn't feel his love for me at all. "I Love you" he always said, but when I needed him he never was there... always said "Sorry Darling, it's really inconfident right now", it's just everytime, you know? He wanted to pay me for sex... but I'm not a prostitude... he told me, he was just kidding, but I never felt the same... My feelings slowly vanished afterwards... but I really hoped he would show me that he loved me, I wanted to start anew with him, I waited for another half a year, but all he showed me were a disappointment after another.

When I met my current boyfriend and fell in love with him, I knew my old one wouldn't working anymore, I would not be able to love him again. I... was kinda sad, because I really meant my words "let's be together for eternity", but I didn't want to be with someone who doesn't love me, who isn't able to show his feelings, who cannot be trusted.

Well, after I broke up, he never fought for me, never tried to get me back... So I really regret the last few month when I hoped that he really loved me, he would really care for me and that it would've been worth waiting for him... but in the end it wasn't, it was never worth.

Every time I'm quite seriously attracted to someone, he's always at least one of these:

1. Gay. I have a gaydar, and that gaydar is in the form of intense attraction. I've complained too much about the one guy I actually really fell for, so moving on...

2. Already has a GF/BF(?). Duh, of course someone else got to him faster.

3. Hardcore Korean. That means, the guy will not consider a non-Korean as a potential GF. He probably doesn't even have a non-Korean friend.

Basically, so far all I've found are disappointments, just really unlucky.....

every now and then I get pissed as fuck wondering how the hell I let all those red flags slide. how helpless I became putting my life into the hands of another, who told my parents they had nothing to worry about, that he was to going to take care of me. how he fucked up my life and nearly destroyed me. and yet despite this I was brainwashed and tried my hardest to keep caring and loving for him. how I accepted his daily horrible behavior towards me as normal. how I desensitized myself into accepting fault and punishment all the time. how am I getting over it? I guess by speaking my mind and reflecting. raging whenever because for the past 2+ years I was expected to keep silent and obedient... three things I keep in mind, who was their when I needed them the most, who abandoned me, and who caused me more trouble. It really goes to show, who your real friends are. I randomly fell for the most amazing guy now, who is on the same level of understanding as I. listens, respects, is mature and understanding... and above all genuinely caring. It's strange and new for me, but this is real love. not being treated like some puppet or toy to play with I honestly think this new guy could be the one.

Sign in to follow this