Trombe

メガマソ(megamasso) will be temporarily on hiatus

メガマソ(megamasso) will be temporarily on hiatus for 1 year for "recharging" after their one-man live tour "ザファーストラストニムバス(the first last nimbus)" tour final at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/12/16

good idea tbh, and I'm pretty sure they'll come back with a plenty of new material already. they're essentially taking a break from touring and stuff for a year, which doesn't exclude modeling jobs and all that

just hope they could revive the sounds of Inzargi's first S/T album, that's a god work, I still love that till now though I'm a metal zealot.

They have been going strong for a good amount of time and don't seem to disappoint often so I see this as a smart thing that more band's should do, I mean I love this band and they have affected my life in various way's but if taking a break mean't that they could come back stronger, happier and more passionate then I see no problem and hope they have a nice rest!

One of my favorite band's of all time which truly changed my life was An Cafe, I remember the day that Bou left and it was so hard to deal with, I remember thinking that this was the end for the band that truly changed me for the better then they gained two new member's of the family Yuuki and Takuya and as I adjusted to the new family they suddenly announced a hiatus, I felt like my heart had been broken so many time's. Miku then formed Lc5 and created a new band for me to love, then eventually after a good chunk of time An Cafe came back and they were better than ever! The fire was back, the entire band had matured in a way that was beautiful to see and now they are still going strong creating amazing music!

tl;tr  After all of the pain of feeling like a band that I loved more than anything had been on hiatus and all the wait, they came back with passion and a fire for music that made them better than ever! Megamasso will come back and amaze us all more than ever before!