-NOVA-

*Update with Report* ペンタゴン (Pentagon) Livestream Q&A

1610823_1670338186544357_646654131968299

Message from Vo. Chizuru:

"Hello everyone in the States. My name is Chizuru, vocalist from the band Pentagon. First, I am very happy to know that there are fans across the sea supporting us. We aren't able to go see you guys in person as of yet, but we will definitely do our best to go to you guys as soon as we can. We will be featured and meeting oversea fans for the first time through XENON's livestream Q&A. I'm actually really nervous since its the first time we do something like this. I hope to enjoy our time during the livestream. thank you" - Chizuru(Pentagon)

Please note that there was a bit of miscommunication at times, and the band misinterpreted some of the questions so some responses may not make sense.I also did leave some odds and ends out of the report.

*Also for those that are unaware
Minpha does not speak so he wrote or gestured his answers*

So the event kicked off and the band began with a self introduction. They explained who they were and what their concept was. Chizuru described their concept as "Dark Fantasy". After the self intro. they talked about their new upcoming album「WELCOME TO GHOST HOTEL」. He said that we can expect a much darker sound from this album.

The Q & A began and Pentagon began by asking us some questions: 

Yutori: I would like to visit America to meet women but I've heard that most women in the U.S. carry guns in their purse, is this true?

*A girl revealed the inside of her purse to the band and prove there was no gun*

Band: Ohhhhhhhhhh!

Person: I do have pepper spray

Yutori: *Blurts out in English* Oh My God!      ... JESUS!

*We all laugh and Yutori laughs back*

Taku: Is there any stage in Los Angeles that would welcome a visual-kei band like us?

Someone mentioned the whisky a gogo since Dir En Grey had preciously played there the night before.

Band: Ohhh Dir En Grey, thats awesome!

Yutori: Cool Name!

Someone else said the Roxxy Theater since Vamps held a concert there back in October.

Chizuru: What is it about visual-kei that gets you so interested? It's a different language so how do you guys manage to enjoy it?

*I'm assuming this question relates to the message he sent us the day before the event, i think Chizuru still finds it hard to believe he has fans overseas*

Person: I just love how every release is a different concept

Person: I love how the instruments sound

Person: I love the MV's they look really well done and it has an amazin production

Band: Thank You!

*Now our turn to ask questions began*

Person: Is there any band that you like outside of Japan?

Chizuru: Unfortunately, I'm not so good at English so i don't really listen to any.

Yutori: I began playing guitar after listening to the Beatles and I've enjoyed their music since.

Taku: My Chemical Romance

Minpha: *Gestured Ok sigh with his hand*

Atsuki: A lot!

Person: What is one of your hobby's?

Chizuru: Gamble

Yutori: *Blurts out in English* MASTURBATION !

*We all laughed* 

*Yutori laughed back*

Taku: SEX! *he laughs* Joking ...Sports

Minpha: Women outside of Japan

Atsuk: (Did not answer or forgot to answer)

Person: Do you see many male fans at lives?

Chizuru: It may seem hard to believe but Pentagon is actually one of the few bands with many male fans

Person: Favorite Color?

Chizuru: Black

Yutori: Green

Taku: Blue

Minpha: Pink

Atsuki: Grey

Person: What is your favorite animal?

Chizuru: It used to be cats but now its a dogs

Yutori: *Shouts in English* Humans!

Taku: Armadillo

Minpha: Cat

Atsuki: Dog

Person: Chizuru what is your favorite Japanese band? 

Chizuru: Golden Boomber!

Person: Is there a concept you would like to do in the future?

*The band actually spend a good minute to think about this one*

Chizuru: Mafia !

The Q & A came to a close but before we left Yutori asked us one last thing in English

Yutori: Which do you love me or chizuru!? (omg it was the cutest thing ever i regret not recording)

Chizuru: *Just puts his head face down on the table laughing*

We all replied You!

Yutori: Oh Thank You!

We all said goodbye and the Q & A ended.

A message from Chizuru:

"Hello everyone in the States. My name is Chizuru, vocalist from the band Pentagon. First, I am very happy to know that there are fans across the sea supporting us. We aren't able to go see you guys in person as of yet, but we will definitely do our best to go to you guys as soon as we can. We will be featured and meeting oversea fans for the first time throughXENON's livestream Q&A. I'm actually really nervous since its the first time we do something like this. I hope to enjoy our time during the livestream. thank you - Chizuru(Pentagon)"

On 11/6/2015 at 11:28 AM, yakihiko said:

What Minpha thinks about getting like 2.000 favorites in every selfie on twitter? Why this happen?

Minpha doesnt talk but i hope he has a notebook or something so he can write it down and show us

Edited by -NOVA-

Haha I loved the report thanks again for writing it up. Hopefully more bands are able to come to the states though. Based off of what he said about having lots of male fans I want to see a live DVD

minpha twitter princess tbh

im pretty sure call me got their fame from how fuckin pretty minpha was, he had a pretty huge following even in their indie INDIE days

When you went to these last 2 events this one and Mejibray, were there alot of people there?

The MEJIBRAY one was full from the screen to the front door, people barely squeezed in(About 40+ people). As for this one(Pentagon) there wasnt many people, around 20.

Ohh ok I had to work so couldn't make it but was trying to see the likelihood of them actually coming here, which I would assume depends on support if they decided to come, I guess this is for bands in general, but I do wish some would come here... Thanks again