plastic_rainbow

plastic_rainbow's scribbles and illustrations

Okay, time for me to post this up.  I recently found my drawing motivation back so I decided to show it around here. Stuff I post here will mainly come from my tumblr.  I also have a deviantArt which includes more of my serious projects, so check it out if you'd like!

tumblr_nxgyc09rIm1r14qd7o1_r1_500.jpg

Here's a drawing I drew today to start off.

And a couple others.

tumblr_nwnsocGtrG1r14qd7o1_500.png

I was sort of inspired by Tsuzuku while drawing this. : 3

tumblr_nweh0w0x7f1r14qd7o1_500.png

Thanks for looking!

I hope I can draw more soon~

Edited by plastic_rainbow
my tumblr url changed

UR DOODLES R SO FUCKIN COOL MATE

the vaguely visual goth dude with the flowers is awesome, i'd love to see ur visual concept for a fictional band or something because i thought the flower guy was 1998 shinya in malice mizer clothes or something lol

UR DOODLES R SO FUCKIN COOL MATE

the vaguely visual goth dude with the flowers is awesome, i'd love to see ur visual concept for a fictional band or something because i thought the flower guy was 1998 shinya in malice mizer clothes or something lol

Thanks man! I really appreciate it! : DDD

You know what, I actually dream about doing that.  I'm quite into game developing so I want to create some sort of game following a fictional visual kei band or something, haha. Someday though, someday.  Maybe for now, I'll just draw their character designs~

Wow! I love your style. I'd be curious to see what your fictional band looks like. I have been playing a game where you play as a pop idol group. If there was vk based one I'd jump on it so fast. XDDD 

Thanks!!  Haha. Yeah, I really wish someone would make a game based on vk....I guess I have to do it. xD  Feeling more encouraged to make some fictional band now.  Maybe I'll come up with something soon. Btw, thanks for following my tumblr too!

These are really great! Nice job! :3

Thank you! : D

Nice. I don't really dig the last two, but the first pic is adorable :) Would love to see the rest of your drawings.

Glad you liked the first one! ^^

Thanks!!  Haha. Yeah, I really wish someone would make a game based on vk....I guess I have to do it. xD  Feeling more encouraged to make some fictional band now.  Maybe I'll come up with something soon. Btw, thanks for following my tumblr too!

I guess it's there waiting for you to make it. lol. At least, designing it sounds fun. :3 And you're welcome. I'm always looking for more cool people to follow on social media! 

tumblr_o0vgzuOwJ41r14qd7o1_1280.jpg

concept art practice and experimenting with brushes

tumblr_o117xlHUsu1r14qd7o1_1280.png

kuchinashi

tumblr_o1fd0ctGtw1r14qd7o1_1280.png

ANDDDDDD.........announcing a tentative design of a demon vocalist for a possible future fictional band?? (tentative because hairstyle might change)

further news will be released FAR FAR in the future.

I know that feeling when you just don't feel like putting yourself in to art, but man, you certainly are developing a killer style, keep it up!

Thanks! It's really hard to find that motivation sometimes.

Anyway, some recent stuff.

tumblr_o3tamkuoP21r14qd7o1_1280.png

tumblr_o3wwe2Jy4N1r14qd7o1_1280.png

drawing fingers all of a sudden :x

still fucking oBSESSED with ur style ur so talent niji

all the art work gives me such legit avelcain vibes, the one painting of that ryuutaro character and the red flowers at his feet reminded me of higanbana. maybe i just have that song stuck in my head LOL

its awesome eitherway keep posting ^.^

still fucking oBSESSED with ur style ur so talent niji

all the art work gives me such legit avelcain vibes, the one painting of that ryuutaro character and the red flowers at his feet reminded me of higanbana. maybe i just have that song stuck in my head LOL

its awesome eitherway keep posting ^.^

thanks emmny!!! ;u; i get inspiration from a lot of things but that's cool that they remind you of avelcain~ :D

The lighting effect on the bottom drawing is beautiful!

thank youu~ i love to play around with the lighting sometimes. ^^