Sign in to follow this  
doombox

Love Live! School Idol Project

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_cfy4dpvucigc

"Love Live!" is a cross-media project that encompasses the motto "The story which we make our dreams come true." A youth drama that follows 9 high school girls, it has been developed in various media including TV Anime, CDs including both music and anime trailer video, magazines, comics, mobile phone applications, and card games. It has also been developed through radio programs, live video streams via NicoNico, and through live concerts and events hosted by voice cast. The 2nd season of “Love Live! School Idol Project”, the project’s TV series, finished airing on TV in June 2014 in Japan. The show is also available in various countries and regions across the world on TV and on the Internet. 

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/worldwide/

Anyone else sold their soul to this franchise yet? I only play the phone game (School Idol Festival) so far but, it's super addicting. <3 And they have more than enough venues and content to pretty much take over anyone's life at this point. 

So let's talk favorite members (mine's Maki~), songs, if you play the game let's share SIF IDs and be friends! 

I've been waiting for someone to make a Love Live thread on here. Yooooo

Anyway, Love Live is not at all the type of thing I'm typically into but I am officially in school idol hell and I'm pretty chill with it

Nozomi is my favorite girl with Maki in a close second but I also like Kotori and Eli.

As for my favorite songs, I'm going to split them up by unit

Muse - Dancing Stars On Me, Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai, START:DASH!
BiBi - Cutie Panther
lily white - Shiranai Love Oshiete Love, Binetsu Kara Mystery
Printemps - Eien Friends

Other units - Beat in Angel, Soldier Game

Solo -  Daring!!, Spicaterrible, Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana

Heeeeyyyyy! XD I'm not alone idol hell now! lol

Kotori is pretty dang adorable too. Yay another Maki fan, Nico is my second favorite. She's so obnoxious, I can't help myself. 

I have so much to learn still about the other groups. I'm still fairly low ranking in SIF since I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it and my song list is pretty short. But every time Mermaid Festa comes up I lose my combos because I keep dancing to it. >__>;;;;

What's your opinion on Aqours?

Personally, I'm kind of disappointed that they just go down the same route as they did with μ's, with their school about to close down.

Sign in to follow this