Trombe

AvelCain 2 new singles release & participation in movie

im really confused but the super melodic direction eve is pushing them in

Murufufu adds a point to post Royal order Lycaon since people kept saying Lycaon needed Eve and Eve was everything. Maybe they should hire Satoshi or Zero?

but minus a point for modern vk.

The song sounds nice like a easier yuriko from their best release or like id with out the sift. karma was cute looking too

well i gotta say that little snippet already sounds totally awesome! but it sucks that they pushed back the release date... now the CD will be released on 9.3.2016 which unfortunately also means that i'll have to wait a lot longer until i'll finally receive KRAD's 2nd maxi single >.>'' *MEHHH...*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZqUJsF87-0&list=LLyNsD6gwJd82Zc5i_bkSzZw&index=1

well i gotta say that little snippet already sounds totally awesome! but it sucks that they pushed back the release date... now the CD will be released on 9.3.2016 which unfortunately also means that i'll have to wait a lot longer until i'll finally receive KRAD's 2nd maxi single >.>'' *MEHHH...*

Ohhhh it sounds tight!! This is what I was looking for when I was disappointed by Kage on the MOON single. Glad to preview more of the instrumental instead of just the chorus because Karma never really disappoints anyway.

Suckso about the postponement indeed

Karma never really disappoints anyway.

Agreed!

Very short but enough to make me feel excited for yomigaeri I expect this to be heavier since MOON in general was rather quite

This is so sad to watch after knowing they're going to disband

I still think it's a simple but very beautiful monochrome PV

r.i.p. moonbow if that shit ends up coming out (or was ever actually a real thing) i'll GAG