Trombe

GAGA Vo.十(tohka) has departed & will disband

GAGA Vo.十(tohka), who has e-mailed his departure decision to other members before recording for their new maxi single and then has halted communication with other members, has decided to depart at 2015/12/03 due to his vocal cord problems and stress, and the band will disband after their presents live "痴情ノ空葬イ。劇毒ヲ以テ死ス。" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/02/27, and release of their new maxi single "痴情(chijou) / 劇毒(gekidoku)" (originally at 2015/12/30) and their one-man live "劇毒ノ青(gekidoku no ao)" at Shibuya RUIDO K2 at 2016/03/26 will be rescinded

CVTaMKOUEAA9ZVl.jpg

WTF!?! >.>''

I was so looking forward to their new maxi single and now this!!!!!!!

hope tohka gets well any time soon and may he'll be in another band some day...

Any news if their december singles Chijou and Gekidou are cancelled or...?

release of their new maxi single "痴情(chijou) / 劇毒(gekidoku)" (originally at 2015/12/30) and their one-man live "劇毒ノ青(gekidoku no ao)" at Shibuya RUIDO K2 at 2016/03/26 will be rescinded

The singles will not be release :(

Damnit tohka why muat you do this to us Dx

I really enjoyed his vocals and the band's releases. I hope he takes the time to better himself and relax though, hoping they all come back someday.

Duh. I waited for the 3rd single so bad, dat preview was insane. Really sucks, along with Avanchick, they were my most promising band D: