MukiTsuki666

exist†trace's New look and new mini album announced!

Im digging this look a lot, their past releases have been hit or miss IMO but there are good songs. I do agree that the twin vocals shouod stop as Jyou has a unique and strong voice on her own.

I'm not a fan of this look... Jyou looks too manly... The only one I actually like the look of is Naoto.

Re: twin vocals -

I feel bad because, the first time they released a song with Miko singing, I said "Miko's voice is nice, she should sing more!" 

I'm sorry.

Go back to Jyou-only please. I would like their current stuff a lot more if Miko didn't sing. Ideally, go back to 2008 raw-ass Jyou. But I have been assuming that she stopped growling cuz it was screwing up her voice.

edit: I actually did kind of like the new songs I heard his year (Twin Wings/Shout Out)

I'm not a fan of this look... Jyou looks too manly... The only one I actually like the look of is Naoto.

manly jyou is always great

QUESTION.. I just noticed the URL for Jyou's profile page is http://www.exist-trace.com/profile/joe.html

.. Is her name supposed to be spelt JOE???? Was it always like that? Did she change it? People have always seemed to use "Jyou".

What is the trial edition ? it will includes all the 6 tracks ?

From CD Japan's description.. "exist†trace 6曲入りミニアルバムリリース! 「ワン野口CD!限定トライアル盤」はCD音源は通常盤と内容変わらず、ジャケットや歌詞カードがないCD音源のみの仕様。"

Which I think means that the trial CD has the same songs, but has no booklet/lyrics/jacket.

I love Jyou's voice. She has the growl from deep within the belly of the beast forever pissed off at the world and want to let the demons deep inside her scream a growl that would set fear in the hearts of beast as well as make the ground shake like a 8.8 Earthquake. It's just the passion .

I used to love E+T - however, they are kind of like A9 was to me a few years ago - no real excitement from their music, but I would always listen to it with hope.

Lets hope they pull a Phoenix with this new EP and surprise me.  I still have hope.

Yes, I know.. in fact  ジョウ/Jyou and Joe are pronounced exactly the same. ジョウ is generally written out as Jou, but could also be spelt Jo, Jō, Joh, Jyou, Jyoh, Jyo, Jyō.

I could've sworn that page was titled "jyou.html" before. Or I just did not notice it before.

Was just wondering, because she must've used Jyou officially before since that's the accepted default Roman spelling of her name, so it is odd that web page is joe.html.   .. or maybe it's just that the first person to spell out her name in Roman letters used Jyou and it spread from there. shrug.